Carlisle & Gallagher Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carlisle & Gallagher Consultant Interview Questions

2.0

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher (Marietta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

I had a current employee recommend me for the job.

I was emailed by a C&G HR recruiter within the next few days. She stated that she'd like to set up an interview time and for me to let her know available times. I responded. Never heard back from her. I waited a week and responded to the original email, inquiring about timing. No response. Her original email had no contact information. I finally called C&G and tracked her down. Upon speaking with her, she had no idea who I was, didn't remember sending me the email, claimed that she sent it out of a different system and therefore never saw my responses, and then confused me with another candidate. She finally set up a phone interview but it was obvious from her questions that she had not read my resume and she was just going through the motions.

The most unprofessional interview I've ever attended.

Other Interview Reviews for Carlisle & Gallagher

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher (Charlotte, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

This company has a very good reputation in the consulting field. The interview process was very professional and I was treated as such. They provided quite a bit of information as to their current openings and some of their major clients such as BOFA. I would recommend them to anyone looking for consulting work.

Interview Questions

• describe your current work responsibilities
      Describe the lines of business you have supported in the past
      Describe the types of projects you have worked on in the past
      Describe your experience in the financial sector   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

The interview is basic and quick. They tell you about the contract you'll be working and how long the project is expected to last, as well as the expected start date. There was one interview then waited about a week to hear back then the contract was canceled. Then another interview about a week later for another similar position. Never heard back from the company after that, even with multiple follow emails.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy and comprehensive. Friendly environment. Multi level interview with multiple people to determine my ability to do the job and availability. Follow up was easy as but not a quick process. The hiring managers were available for questions as well as they conducted interviews in coordination with the HR managers who were also conducting interviews. I felt they were all approachable and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you possess that would qualify you for this position?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

My interview wasn't an interview the guy talked the entire time about himself.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher in November 2012.

Interview

Pretty basic interview. Typically you are interviewed by HR person then you are interviewed by a person within you particular expertise. The hiring process time depends on the needs of the company so it can be anywhere from a couple of weeks to a few months. Make sure to read ALL documentation from HR. They don't have their ducks in order when it comes to hiring and basic HR practices

Interview Questions

• How would you escalate potential problem client   1 Answer

Negotiation

You have to negotiate hard...They will try to low ball

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher (Irving, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

The questions were mortgage related. I was questioned about my experience in Excel and was asked about Excel terminology to see my advancement. I was then asked to wait for an HR rep. I was then offered the job on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher (Farmers Branch, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview was straight forward as I personally knew the recruiter. He just told me about the project, what all was going with it and how many people they were bringing in.

Interview Questions

• Not really any questions. Just dialogue back and forth.   Answer Question

Negotiation

non negotiable. hourly rate was already set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher (Charlotte, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

the job was advertised on linkedin. applied on the company website. received a request for a telephone interview. similar to another's experience this was rescheduled several time. the screener insisted on telling how busy she was obviously with higher level priorities. finally received a call from a different screener at the scheduled time. basically it was a walk through my resume and background. received a follow up note a few weeks later that they wanted to remain in touch but didnt have an appropriate position at the time

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher (Charlotte, NC) in August 2011.

Interview

Received a call from them from LinkedIn profile. Went for one interview. Not many questions on consulting...just what I like to do. Not very professional but no travel which is why I accepted the offer.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Took almost a month from verbal to written.