Carlisle & Gallagher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carlisle & Gallagher Interview Questions

2.1

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher (Charlotte, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Very disjointed recruiting process. Did not set up an interview with a senior hiring manager, or even a manager in the correct group based on experience. No follow up. No one seems to be able to clearly articulate how the integration into NTT Data will affect roles. Feels much more like a contract job than a place to build a career.

Interview Questions

• Do you work best individually or as part of a group, and why?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher (Louisville, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn then a recruiter contacted me with times for an interview, we scheduled a time and she followed up with a phone call prior to the interview. Once on site I met with a recruiter, then a 25-30 year old who asked questions and took notes on his computer, after that he senior manager came in to further explain the project and answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: When was a time you faced adversity in the work place and how did you approach it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Sent an email to a recruiter at the company. Spoke with Recruiter on open vacancies, they proceeded to set up an interview with a group of hiring managers based on my skill set. Recruiter spoke somewhat in reference to the company.

Interview Questions

• Spoke in reference toward my Experience. Work ethic. How I handle difficult situations. Years of experience in analyst role.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher (Marietta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

I had a current employee recommend me for the job.

I was emailed by a C&G HR recruiter within the next few days. She stated that she'd like to set up an interview time and for me to let her know available times. I responded. Never heard back from her. I waited a week and responded to the original email, inquiring about timing. No response. Her original email had no contact information. I finally called C&G and tracked her down. Upon speaking with her, she had no idea who I was, didn't remember sending me the email, claimed that she sent it out of a different system and therefore never saw my responses, and then confused me with another candidate. She finally set up a phone interview but it was obvious from her questions that she had not read my resume and she was just going through the motions.

The most unprofessional interview I've ever attended.

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher.

Interview

Walked in the interview. 2 people interview it's about personality as long as you have a degree your hired. They asked me about where I live and what college I attended. Super easy.

Interview Questions

• What would you being doing if not here. What college did you attend. Did you play sports.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations everyone makes the same

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher (Charlotte, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

This company has a very good reputation in the consulting field. The interview process was very professional and I was treated as such. They provided quite a bit of information as to their current openings and some of their major clients such as BOFA. I would recommend them to anyone looking for consulting work.

Interview Questions

• describe your current work responsibilities
      Describe the lines of business you have supported in the past
      Describe the types of projects you have worked on in the past
      Describe your experience in the financial sector   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Easy interview and easy to talk to. I really enjoyed it although I did have to wait 45 minutes to be seen but understandable. Be open and personable and you won't have an issue.

Interview Questions

• Really asked mostly about background and experience.   1 Answer

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher (Charlotte, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Very thorough interview. Several peers and a manager met with me and interviewed me on my front end development experience. The manager was very friendly and he made me feel comfortable. The employees asked good questions. They seem to be a close knit group and peer approval is important. It seems like a very good place to work.

Interview Questions

• What types of .Net applications did you develop? What is your proficiency level? How many years have you been coding?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a day for an in-person interview. At the interview, I was interviewed by the guy who would be my manager. He was very laid-back. I made sure to relate every single job I had to the tasks listed in the job description. I really emphasized that and also that I was comfortable working on projects and in teams/groups. By the end of the interview, I felt really good about it. Within 2 weeks, I was offered the position but I declined because had already accepted another job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for C&G   1 Answer

Entry Level Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Carlisle & Gallagher (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within 2 days to schedule an interview. After briefly meeting with an HR rep, I had a short interview with with a senior analyst. The HR rep then told me they would be in contact within a week regarding the decision. After nearly 4 weeks of emailing and calling without response, they finally got back t me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What were your favorite classes, why?   Answer Question