Carlos Rosario International School Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carlos Rosario International School

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carlos Rosario International School (Washington, DC).

Interview

The whole interview process consisted of three interviews, a phone interview, an interview with HR, and a final interview with hiring manager.

After my phone interview, I was asked to answer questions prior to my meeting with the HR team. In addition, I was asked to provide documents I created in English and Spanish.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What is your five year plan?   Answer Question

Transition Service Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carlos Rosario International School (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

The HR Manager contacted me via email to let me know my application had been selected. They proposed a date and time, at which I was available, so I accepted. Before the interview, an HR Generalist sent me an Employment Application form to fill. It included demographic, educational, and experience-based information. I completed the form and returned it without delay. The day of the interview I was on time and so were they.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to hear about the ways in which the responsibilities of my current appointment matched the duties of the position, how soon could I begin working with them, and how did I hear about the position.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carlos Rosario International School.

Interview

The first interview was by phone with HR. Standard questions. The next interview was face to face with HR. More standards questions. The third interview was with the technical lead (network engineer) which consisted of a walk through the school and a brief of onsite technology. This culminated in a face to face with the (not current) IT Director. Obviously not a technical expert as the questions were quite honestly laughable. Final interview was with the Principal. Standard soft skill questions. All in all, nothing was difficult about this interview. Things may have changed by now - actually I know they have which is for the better. Even so, this is not a difficult interview if you are moderately knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what Firebird is?   1 Answer

Part-time Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carlos Rosario International School (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

I began the interview with a representative in HR. She asked me basic questions about my background. Then I spoke with an assistant principal, who asked me about qualifications for being a tutor. The interview was conducted in both Spanish and English because it is important that the tutors are fluent in both English and the primary language of the student.

ESL Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carlos Rosario International School.

Interview

Sent resume, got offer after the beginning of the year. Had to do a sample lesson plan to present to one supervisor. Required TB test, which you must pay for yourself ($15). No drug testing (surprising for a school). Hired after results of TB test. Unfortunately, it was after the orientation for new teachers, which lasts a week.

Interview Questions

• Just the usual about how you dealt with an unexpected problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation possible.