Carlsberg Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carlsberg Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.8

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carlsberg (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in February 2017.

Interview

Submitted the CV online. Got a letter in a week saying to chose time for the interview. Prepare myself and went. There were 2 people, the head of the department and manager of the department. The interview took 30 mins because the head of the department was in a hurry. He did not seem to be interested in what's going on. Questions focused on trying to understand who you are as a person and if you are inner motivated. Displayed numerous examples of why I should be good fit in the place. Even though the interviewers were friendly they did not get back to me as they promised (even just to say thank you, but we chose someone else).

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      Are you energetic?
      What is your degree?
      Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carlsberg.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. First interview was with District Manager. Afterwards you write an assessment test which you must pass to be considered for the second interview. The second interview was with both District and National sales manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much wiggle room for negotiating. Accept the deal as is or move along.

Internal Communications Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carlsberg (Northampton, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

1 face-to-face interview with 1 HR member and Line manager
    They ask you to complete a competency test and a difficult maths test online
    They ask you you to create a presentation for the interview showcasing your online and offline skills
    They give you preparation materials but do not ask you about the company whatsoever
    They do not give feedback after the interview
    They send uncoordinated generic rejection emails
    Salary or salary range not mentioned from application through to interview

On the plus-side: They only ask 4 questions

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when change has been made and how you affected by it?   Answer Question

SDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lea Marston, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Carlsberg (Lea Marston, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very informative two persons interviewed me
    Advised the toke in s basic format but not in too much detail .
    No confirmed training schedule very ad hoc
    Touched on areas of the business and the current ethos for the business .
    Went through my cv and introduced the new industry opportunity for my career progression.

Interview Questions

• How do you want yo develop your career   1 Answer

National Fleet Administrator Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carlsberg (Birmingham, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Compatancy based interview questions. Full briefing of role, team and company. Asked me about my experiences and how I would deal with certain situations. Questioned my MS office skills. Explained the training would be on the job trianing and what I could expect day to day.

Had one interview, was offered the role and have been here two years, and have been promoted.

Overall happy with the interview process and the quick turnaround

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the amount of excel and reporting I had been exposed to in my current / prevous roles   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poznań, Greater Poland (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carlsberg (Poznań, Greater Poland (Poland)) in August 2014.

Interview

Friendly, polite, "easy". I was interviewed via Skype both times (had to come in twice). First step was to complete Excel-based test and present report that I created during this given time (hour or so). Second interview was with a perspective manager and concentrated on my interpersonal qualities.

National Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carlsberg (Northampton, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview (competecy based and CV) with HR. Second interview consisted of a one to one with the hiring manger and a case study presentation. Third interview consisted of a detailed review of the role with the hiring manger and business unit director.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the role which is different and will add value to the business?   Answer Question

On Trade Category Manager Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carlsberg (Paris (France)) in June 2014.

Interview

Someone called of the HR called me and asked about my motivations and my background. It lasted almost 30 min. They also asked whether I was also involved in other recruitment processes. They finally offered me to meet the managers a week later in the company's headquarters.

Interview Questions

• Could You briefly introduce yourself?   1 Answer

Internal AuditManager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Carlsberg (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in March 2014.

Interview

2 steps, first Skype interview with hr and director, and if successful face to face with director, colleague and hr.
    Skype interview mostly motivational and walkthrough experience.
    Face to face included short business case and further technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Why Carlsberg, why audit manager, walkthrough CV. Audit simulation on a single business case.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Availability in negotiating salary. Other benefits are according to positioning in company ranking so not much room left for negotiation.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carlsberg (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in May 2013.

Interview

Face to face. I was asked to review my CV and was interrupted by questions for explaining different situations and issues due to my previous job. People were very friendly and positive.