Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2017

2.8

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group.

Interview

I was contacted via email some time after I applied asking if I was still interested in the position. From there an in person interview was set up. I met with a member of the HR team and I'm guessing because I passed that round of the interview, was asked if I had time to meet with one of the Guest Services manager. After that interview I was then asked if I had time to meet with the hotel manager. All questions were behavioral based and all three made the interview process genuinely enjoyable and conversational.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to give guests different options.   Answer Question

Regional Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Phone call with the HR manager to review requirements and my skills for this position , then phone interview with Vice President of Operations to discuss position requirements , then asked to come for In person interview to Minneapolis which included group/ panel and one/one interviews at Corporate office. I was offered the position within a week of the Interview. Very efficient process and not drawn out for months. Good experience!

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you are the right person for this job?   5 Answers

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview took about an hour. He did most of the talking and wasn't too concerned with what I had to say. He eventually asked me a couple easy questions. He didn't ask to see any work or mine.

Interview Questions

• He asked basic questions such as why would you be a good fit for this job.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

HR plus panel interview with at least three executives at the VP level. Overall the interview process was pretty seamless and painless. It took about three weeks in total from first phone call to the job offer.

Interview Questions

• How past skills and experience will enable me to perform the job   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group.

Interview

Interviews were initialized by HR and were followed by a string of phone interviews ranging from HR to middle management. Then 1:1 interviews set up with middle management and higher.

Interview Questions

• Industry related question as to what do I think about the new travel start up. Which I had only heard of but not enough to give my opinion about.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

After submitting my resume process started with a telephonic session followed by HR round and then had a one to one round with the Director of pre opening operations followed by Senior Vice President operations of the company. Finally met Sr. Director HR a for final round and salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• MY reason for joining the corporate office and leaving hotels.   1 Answer

Regulatory Affairs Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group in June 2015.

Interview

Two phone and skype. Good questions by a panel interview who were extremely nice and helpful in describing the job and skills they desired. They did use some layered questions based on the answers given.

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group (Noida (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

A one to One interview with HR Manager and the GM of the hotel, ask about professional details,prior experience and check the zeal to learn the whole process got completed in 2 days and the third day letter is in your hands.

Negotiation

Offered me appropriate salary so no negotiations required.

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group.

Interview

3 interviews
    presentation to team and future colleagues
    meeting with the department head
    meeting with the CEO

Negotiation

very open to find a win win solution, negotiated that i would start half time for period of time in order for me to finalize running project

Assistant Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interviewed by the HOD first over the phone then actual meeting was set with the HR director and the DOSM and the GM manager which was efficient in which the hiring was finalised within 7 days

Interview Questions

• what is my current sales segment
      what is my weakness