Carlton & United Breweries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carlton & United Breweries Interview Questions

Interviews at Carlton & United Breweries

3.4

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carlton & United Breweries in October 2018.

Interview

Pretty easy hiring process. Interviewers were very friendly. Great focus on your development and making sure that they’d also be the best fit for you. Offer came quite quickly afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a way you’ve been stretched beyond your comfort zone   Answer Question

Analytics Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Carlton & United Breweries.

Interview

It was a great experience. I appeared for 2 rounds of interview and they were not very difficult. Revolved around experiences and achievements. The interviewers were great to talk to and provided a greater insight of the company and it's culture.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest risk you have taken so far?   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carlton & United Breweries (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2015.

Interview

Online application followed by a telephone interview conducted by one of the H R team in Melbourne. Telephone interview questions were standard, but need some product knowledge about CUB's products.

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carlton & United Breweries (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2019.

Interview

Did the video interview, which was made of fairly common questions. The next stages are: case study, individual interview, business games, and a panel interview. It is a fairly long process compared to other companies but not too bad.

Summer Interview

Interview

1. submit CV and cover letter (simple enough)
    2. aptitude test (was pretty normal)
    3. behavioural interview (using STARR technique and was pretty relaxed)
    4. case study (very challenging but was a good experience)

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carlton & United Breweries (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

Assessment Centre. Case study to review and present recommendations to a panel. They interviewed over 150 people and had about 50 positions going. They seemed to be after a true all rounder, and may have been using the case studies to get heaps of bright students to do their marketing brainstorming for them.

Control Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carlton & United Breweries.

Interview

Humiliating and a Waste of Time - They hadn't read my resume before the interview. It was a backwards career step for me (though in the same field). I explained the reasons why I was looking for a change and the Control systems / IT heads at the Yatala plant didn't believe me. Pretty annoyed with this as I had travelled an hour for the interview and could have saved themselves and myself time if they had instructed the HR phone interview that I had undergone prior to the in person interview to screen according to what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a career change?   1 Answer

Management Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Carlton & United Breweries (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online after seeing role advertised on Linkedin. A month goes by and I get an email asking me to a phone interview with HR. Phone Interview takes approx 45 min and seems to go well. HR manager tells me that he'll let me know by the end of the week. After 2 weeks of not hearing anything I try to contact the person for some feedback but have yet to receive even a "Thanks, but no thanks". I don't mind not getting the role, however having no communication post an interview doesn't leave a great taste in the mouth.

Interview Questions

• When have you managed large groups of people?   1 Answer

Management Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Carlton & United Breweries (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2014.

Interview

Interviews + psychological assessments. The interviews were fine - not hugely difficult questions or personalities. The person that I interviewed with was nice, thorough in going through my experience and easy to get along with. In other words, it was not a pressure interview where I felt intimidated. However, the interviewer checked their phone a couple of times while I was talking and I found it distracting (and rude). The assessment process is a full day - some online and a good portion of it face to face interaction. I had to solve strange puzzles, do word associations, remember lists and even count backwards. It seemed over the top, but the psychologist was nice, professional and accommodating.

Technical Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carlton & United Breweries (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2012.

Interview

Quick and very casual.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok to travell internationally for over 4 weeks   1 Answer
    • Is your wife pregnant .   1 Answer

Negotiation

No neagotiation