Carmike Cinemas Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carmike Cinemas Assistant Manager Interview Questions

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carmike Cinemas.

Interview

Two interviews one on one with Manager very casual setting but in professional dress attire at Carmike office of location applying to work for, tour of facility, meet manager, talk about responsibilities,

Other Interview Reviews for Carmike Cinemas

Anonymous Employee in Westfield, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carmike Cinemas (Westfield, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

I was confident, I brought a printed copy of my resume, I spoke about my relevant experience and related to the person interviewing me. Use common sense, they want to like you.

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Carmike Cinemas (Charlottesville, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

Laid back relaxed atmosphere. Asked questions about background in theaters, projection, and available work hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It did not seem that there was much wiggle room to negotiate salary, as they seemed set by location and hierarchy.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carmike Cinemas in May 2008.

Interview

It was very easy. Simply put your application in and the manager calls you. The questions are very basic in nature. There is no salary discussion. They pay what that specific theatre allows them too. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and they called back the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There isnt one