Carmike Cinemas Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

1.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carmike Cinemas.

Interview

The managers that interviewed me were very sweet and made me feel more comfortable. They asked me how I would handle myself during complex and frustrating situations and made sure to ask about the best days that I am available.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Carmike Cinemas

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carmike Cinemas (Johnson City, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

Honestly, it wasn't exactly an ideal interview. I had to do two different interview, with the same person. The person who interview me actually forgot some of the questions they were suppose to ask. So there was a lot of fumbling around. Not a great step into job seeking area, because it was the first interview I ever had at the time. But it was just a theater job, so it was to be expected I guess.

Interview Questions

• What is something about yourself you need to work on?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carmike Cinemas (Murfreesboro, TN) in April 2013.

Interview

They will give you a call and ask some questions. If they are satisfied, they will ask when you can come in.

The process is quite simple and as long as you come in dress well and present yourself adequately, you will be hired.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carmike Cinemas (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

You place an online application. Get call to have interview. Informal setting with full page of questions interviewer reads from. If you are sociable you will be hired as a cashier, if less sociable an usher. Work schedule will be provided promptly following.

Interview Questions

• None. It's a general questionnaire. Just answer with confidence.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company does not negotiate at all.

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carmike Cinemas (Fayetteville, NC) in August 2011.

Interview

Very simple. The manager made it a very comfortable experience. He talked about the benefits of working for Carmike. He also gave a very good description of the positions offered at Carmike. allowing me to truly understand what would be expected of me.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carmike Cinemas in May 2009.

Interview

Asked basic questions to make sure I had common sense, and could deal with customers. Easiest interview I've been through.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer claimed you shorted them?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with an angry customer? (The questions we're pretty easy.)   Answer Question