Carnival Bar Waiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carnival Bar Waiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Carnival

2.0

Bar Waiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Carnival in August 2019.

Interview

To the point, but extremely insightful once you ask the right questions. Questions asked of you seem to be geared towards gauging your commitment to the company for an extended period of time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Carnival

Bar Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Carnival (Istanbul (Turkey)) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview was in Istanbul Miray Int. Head office 2012 interview is was good. Cruise ship jobs not provide salary actually they do like 50$ per mouth they use they charge 15 gratitude to guest but they give you %12 they cut plane ticket prices if you have change work other companies the guest are also not paying much tips

Bar Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Carnival (Warsaw (Poland)) in July 2010.

Interview

applied through the agency, they arranged interview and paperwork. had interview with company HR representatives in Warsaw. visa, medical check, criminal check were need to be done before joining the ship. Need to pay my ticket , but hotel was paid by the company before joining the ship. then 3 month bar college, After completion transfer to another ship.

Bar Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Carnival (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)) in February 2009.

Interview

Apply in locate agencies that prepares you for the interview with the hirer

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in difficult conditions like roughing seas   3 Answers

Negotiation

No chance to negotiate. Just show an outgoing personality