Carnival Casino Dealer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carnival Casino Dealer Interview Questions

Interviews at Carnival

2.2

Casino Dealer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Carnival.

Interview

I have CCL as a casino dealer back in 2005. The company has recruiting agencies around the world that conduct the interview process. They are really big on guest service and smiling and eye contact is more important than the actual dealing skills. A genuine smile and a positive attitude will most likely land you the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you going to be ok being away from home, family and friends for six to eight months?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Carnival

Casino Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Varna (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carnival (Varna (Bulgaria)) in March 2013.

Interview

Every year they make sessions of interviews in different cities around the world. First you have to apply for a job by sending your CV. If you match the requirements, they will call you for an interview. Keep in mind that you may have to travel to a different city, even to a different country for taking the interview. When the day comes, make sure that you had enough sleep and that you look presentable. Is very important to be presentable, to smile and have a positive attitude. For this job, on the cruise ships, the smile and personality are more important than your technical abilities.
    The interview consists in a table test, for checking your dexterity, technical abilities, knowledge and not the least, you english language level and your guest service. You will have a quick test on Black Jack table and after that on Roulette. The bets are not very complicated, because the requirements on the ships are quite easy comparing with the land based casinos (for an experienced dealer). Once the interview is finished, you will have to pass a full medical exam and to obtain all kind of documents, like C1-D visa, passport(if you don't have one), letter of employment for entering USA(which it will be sent by Miami Head Office in original), flight tickets, hotel reservations and others. All this process of obtaining documents it takes around 1 month. Once you have all arranged, they will give you an assignment on one of the ships and you are good to go. Good luck !

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Carnival Cruise Lines ?   1 Answer

Casino Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Varna (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carnival (Varna (Bulgaria)).

Interview

Table test of Blackjack and Roulette with the hiring agency
    Small conversation in english to test the level
    They have explained how is the life on a cruise ship and told us that we will have safety duties on top of our daily job

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work on cruise ships?   1 Answer

Casino Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dasmariñas, Province of Cavite (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carnival (Dasmariñas, Province of Cavite (Philippines)).

Interview

Have to submit online application thru oceancasinojobs.com and then you will be interviewed, if there is a schedule for interview in your country. You will undergo a table test to check your knowledge and skills.