Carnival Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carnival Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Carnival

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carnival (Doral, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Briefly interview with Isabel and after a few basic interview questions you would be place on the floor with an agent. You will be side jacking and hearing customer and agent handle issues to get a better understanding of the position. After the sit in, you would go back to the interviewer and would be ask a few questions about the experience you just had. In a few days you get a response and an offer.

Interview Questions

• What would make you an ideal candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Carnival

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

Several interviewers at the same time. The interview panel was very understanding. Relaxed atmosphere. They seemed interested in my skills and wanted more information. The panel explained the benefits of working for the corporation thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• Why did I seek this position?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carnival (Southampton, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Hard the video interview didn’t not work for me and I didn’t get the job will try again though still would like to work for the company given the opportunity