Carnival Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carnival Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Carnival

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in February 2008.

Interview

Applied directly, job posted on careerbuilder, HR recruiter from Carnival called me for an interview, after a 15 minutes interview, basically about my previous work experience, she decided I was qualified to meet the hiring manager. She called her immediately, manager was not at her desk, so I gave the HR person my cell phone number and said she could reach anytime for the next interview. After leaving the building I got the call within 15 minutes and headed back for an interview with the hiring manager. After a 20 minute interview with the hiring manager, and just expressing my experience on the job, she asked me How much I wanted to make? I gave her a number and she said why, I replied because it was the average salry on the market, but I also told her I was willing to negotiate and basically hear an offer, she said, she wouldn't low ball me, and asked me one more question, whether I had other interviews lined up, to which I replied Yes indeed. So she handed me her business card and said I would hear from her soon. Surely did I got a call next morning form the HR person offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Why Had I decided to quit my previous job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Give an average of the salary expected but if you want the job make you sure you say that you are willing to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Carnival

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in January 2009.

Interview

very simple, HR person 1/2 hour. Directed me to the hiring Manager within the hour, interviewed with Director for another 1/2 hour. hinted me to make an offer but not right a way.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Director asked how much I wanted to make, and after I replied, she asked me why that amount, and I replied, because it is in the job market for the position. Then she replied that she was not going to low ball me.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Was very quick, found out that week. Pretty straightforward interview and i got an offer that week. Nothing too hard was asked, just know a tiny bit about the company and you will do just fine on your interview. That is pretty much it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a project that didn't go according to plan   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carnival.

Interview

online application followed by numerical and verbal reasoning tests. This was followed a virtual interview-the great this about this was that you have unlimited amount of thinking time and unlimited number of tries.