Carnival Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Assistant Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in October 2009.

Interview

I sent my resume, personal website, and media packet, via email to the company, I then received a call no longer then a day later, interviewed with them, they offered my 40,000 a year with full benifits, two weeks paid vacation, medical, dental, vision etc. I was one of three out of a 142 applicants to make it to the second interview process, where I had another phone interview this time with the Production Manager, who asked me questions about rigging, automation, set design etc. I was then told that I would then be contacted again in a week if i had a job offer, I was never contacted.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Carnival in May 2013.

Interview

HR Call , phone interview next day with Hiring Manager.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Routine questions regarding skills set.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carnival.

Interview

Lots of situational based questions and they were looking for specific internal audit experience. Met with several execs in the department in one day after an initial phone interview. Also went to lunch with the team, which was very helpful in getting to find out about the day-to-day culture and office environment.

Interview Questions

• What efficiencies would you look for during an AP review?   Answer Question

Internal Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carnival (Miramar, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

It was held in Miramar, Florida. Over 300 applicants. The wait was over an hour an a half. Divided into groups of about 12 people. It was a group interview with having 1 minute to speak and say why are you the best candidate for the position. They selected 2 people for the next round.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the best applicant for this position?   2 Answers

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carnival in January 2017.

Interview

First round basic questions such as what do you think about the culture? etc. Then technical interview questions on a language of my preference. It was straightforward but it is necessary to prepare well.

Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Great! Group interviews followed by one-on-ones. Very friendly environment. The one on one portion was not difficult at all, it was mainly a preparation for ship life. They ambiguously asked how I would handle certain aspects of ship-life.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

The person from the company call me without asking for an interview, she asked if I had a couple of minute and start a formal interview. The questions were: Tell me about yourself? Strength and professional weaknesses,

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in July 2018.

Interview

Interviewed in July and the interview process was great and they made it seem as if I was going to land the job by introducing me to multiple office members after the interview was over. Then after all of that the call back mystery commenced. Not once was I given a notification or information via telephone or email of whether or not I was chosen for the job. To this date they have me pending, mind you I interviewed in July.

Don't waste your time applying and discussing a position here. They are extremely unprofessional when it comes to notifying the candidate of whether or not they got the job. Every other company has the decency of informing you in regards to being accepted or declined.

Information Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

I had good experence in starting there but changed after "hatchet men" were brought in to clean house.

Negotiation

They would not negotiate; it was a "take it or leave it" offer; Typical of their practice thoughout tenure there.