Carnival Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Carnival

2.7

Rotational Analyst Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carnival (Doral, FL).

Interview

Process was fairly easy; submitted resume, got a call from HR within 2 weeks with pre-screening interview questions, took an assessment test, then did an in-person all day interview with 6+ people.

Everyone was nice. I believe Ugo would have been a great mentor/boss. Another person from finance was Adam; he seemed unorganized and somewhat disinterested in the interview; could tell he would be more micromanaging style which was worrisome to me since I was most interested in finance or corporate departments.

Interview Questions

• Describe my Tableau experience.   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carnival.

Interview

Easy and straightforward, HR round followed by phone interview and onsite, helpful people, flew down for onsite. first two rounds on phone. Arranged for travel and stay, very accommodating and particular on time

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Interview

Applied online, got an email two days later to do a Hirevue interview with a 48 hour deadline... 4 questions. Still waiting for a response from that. No offer yet.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carnival.

Interview

Video interview was done online on a one way communication. There were 4 questions to answer and still awaiting a response. This was informative and easy to follow. Would recommend the process to anyone

Guest Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL).

Interview

really long: started in April and ended in August. Pretty straight forward process with few tests (easy to pass as long as you speak a bare minimum english). The tests were for English level and personality / intelligence

Interview Questions

• About my personal life to se you ability to speak in English (do not worry, their standards are really low).   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carnival in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later had a video interview. Still waiting for results of the interviews. It has been almost two weeks. I am hoping to hear back within the next week or so since internships are starting to close.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

I received a request for an interview through HireVue two weeks after I applied. The interview questions weren't too hard but you do need to do some research about the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carnival.

Interview

5+ Interviews throughout the day in their Miami Offices which include two 45-minute case interviews. Also, you go to lunch with an analyst to learn more about the corporation.

Interview Questions

• Why would the program suit you as opposed to other candidates?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carnival.

Interview

3 interviews: phone screen, 30 min phone interview, in-person interview. The process was pretty unorganized. Had several people I was in contact with and they didn't seem to be communicating with each other.

After the final interview, I didn't hear back for a while. I had to send several emails before I finally received an email from HR (over a month later) stating they found another candidate for the role.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carnival (Doral, FL).

Interview

Applied online. Received invitation for video interview- that was fun and interesting. Received a call from Manager to discuss the role & my experience. Invited to come in person for a panel interview with 4 recruiters. I spilled juice on my beige blazer the drive there, so I had no choice but to go in with my [very professional and turtle neck] sleeveless top. They judged that from the moment I walked in and did not take me seriously at all. One of the recruiters was even playing with her watch the whole time. Didn't hear back from them= no offer.