Carnival Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in January 2009.

Interview

very simple, HR person 1/2 hour. Directed me to the hiring Manager within the hour, interviewed with Director for another 1/2 hour. hinted me to make an offer but not right a way.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Director asked how much I wanted to make, and after I replied, she asked me why that amount, and I replied, because it is in the job market for the position. Then she replied that she was not going to low ball me.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Was very quick, found out that week. Pretty straightforward interview and i got an offer that week. Nothing too hard was asked, just know a tiny bit about the company and you will do just fine on your interview. That is pretty much it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a project that didn't go according to plan   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very straightforward and quick. I did a phone pre-screening interview with HR and then I interviewed in person with several members of the team I will be working with. In the interview they asked me about my prior job experience and I had to do a business case to prove my analitycal skills

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you think your supervisor is wrong and you want to convince him/her to change his/her mind?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I considered they made me a good offer and I did not negotiate it

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

It was hard to get in touch with HR and eventual had a phone interview. After that I learned they already filled the position. I was notified by email that I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with people? Do you prefer working alone or in teams?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carnival in January 2014.

Interview

Two rounds. First round is the real interview. More behavioral questions. Good idea if you have a couple of technical/specific questions for the interviewer themselves. There were a couple of warning signs to watch out for though, like when each interviewer tells you that your boss has a "unique" personality, or can be "difficult" at times. If you hear those buzzwords, run away! Your interviewing with the wrong department at Carnival

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest fault?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negoitation

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

Several interviewers at the same time. The interview panel was very understanding. Relaxed atmosphere. They seemed interested in my skills and wanted more information. The panel explained the benefits of working for the corporation thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• Why did I seek this position?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carnival (Doral, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Briefly interview with Isabel and after a few basic interview questions you would be place on the floor with an agent. You will be side jacking and hearing customer and agent handle issues to get a better understanding of the position. After the sit in, you would go back to the interviewer and would be ask a few questions about the experience you just had. In a few days you get a response and an offer.

Interview Questions

• What would make you an ideal candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Carnival in February 2018.

Interview

A phone interview with white board coding test. Bring laptop and connect to internet when interview is going on. Technical interview for an hour with 2 SQL, 4 maths, 3 statistics and 10 machine learning questions. Questions are shown on board. Normal questions, should be prepared in advance for data analyst position.

Interview Questions

• White board coding with SQL, short math and statistics calculation questions, short concept and explanation questions for machine learning part.   Answer Question

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carnival (Doral, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

There was an Open House to fill several positions for Customer Support Specialists. We were interviewed by two people. They took about 10 of us into a room and asked us one question each. They then left to deliberate and called five people out of the room to schedule for a formal interview. Formal interview included 2 other applicants, in addition to two Department Supervisors.

Interview Questions

• What did you do to prepare for this interview?
      What was one of your accomplishments at your last place of employment?
      Tell me about yourself?
      What is your biggest weakness?
      Define Ethics and Integrity. Describe a time where they were tested.
      What do you do for fun?
      In one word, why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Carnival in April 2016.

Interview

Phone call screen, questions. Be truthful, if you have the work ethic your experience does not matter. Don't stress on customer service, if you work hard and close guests service comes naturally.