Carnival Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carnival Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Carnival

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL).

Interview

One on one interviews with 6 Directors / VPs after initial phone screening. All behavioral and very conversational. Not a challenging interview process. 4 in person interviews at Carnival HQ in Doral and 2 phone interview sessions. All took place over the course of 3 days (one day in Miami).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Carnival

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Thru Agency starts the hiring process, phone call will be follow by the Human resources you will get hired or not from this phone call. all process takes around one month

Interview Questions

• how would you handle an angry guest not satisfy with the service   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

on line application, phone pre-screening, in person interview, drug test, follow up, introduction to team. Follow up after one month.
    Recruiter was pretty relaxed, got more serious during 1 on 1 with business

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with two folks, easy going. Described job function. explained responsibilities, discussed details of job, expalined who I would be responsible for. did not discuss salary, interview was over the phone as the director and VP are in California. I explained my qualifications. Why I would be ideal for the position, very positive experience with good energy.,

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shipborne, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carnival (Shipborne, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Utter rubbish the interview process is just for formality sake with no guarantee that you will get the job in the end you have to chase up for the outcome of interview. Basically if you know someone in the Head Office then there are good chances to get through with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Very stupid questions are asked   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring was fairly simple - the interview was rudimentary but post-interview follow up took a very long time. HR was helpful and very friendly throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• "Please describe how you deeply understand our typical customer's preferences and vacation style."   Answer Question