Find jobs for Manager

Carnival Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Carnival

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 5 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL)

Interview

One on one interviews with 6 Directors / VPs after initial phone screening. All behavioral and very conversational. Not a challenging interview process. 4 in person interviews at Carnival HQ in Doral and 2 phone interview sessions. All took place over the course of 3 days (one day in Miami).

Interview Questions
  • No specific questions
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shipborne, England
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Carnival (Shipborne, England) in Nov 2016

Interview

Utter rubbish the interview process is just for formality sake with no guarantee that you will get the job in the end you have to chase up for the outcome of interview. Basically if you know someone in the Head Office then there are good chances to get through with the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Very stupid questions are asked
Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in Jan 2014

Interview

on line application, phone pre-screening, in person interview, drug test, follow up, introduction to team. Follow up after one month. Recruiter was pretty relaxed, got more serious during 1 on 1 with business

Interview Questions
Carnival
Application

I interviewed at Carnival

Interview

The hiring was fairly simple - the interview was rudimentary but post-interview follow up took a very long time. HR was helpful and very friendly throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • "Please describe how you deeply understand our typical customer's preferences and vacation style."
Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in Jan 2012

Interview

Thru Agency starts the hiring process, phone call will be follow by the Human resources you will get hired or not from this phone call. all process takes around one month

Interview Questions
  • how would you handle an angry guest not satisfy with the service