Carnival Interview Questions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.5

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL).

Interview

One on one interviews with 6 Directors / VPs after initial phone screening. All behavioral and very conversational. Not a challenging interview process. 4 in person interviews at Carnival HQ in Doral and 2 phone interview sessions. All took place over the course of 3 days (one day in Miami).

Manager Database Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL).

Interview

It was a phone interview with the hiring Director and he said I would move on to the next round of interviews and I never heard back from anyone in the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current role and job duties   2 Answers

Senior Director Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Lathargic, stop/start, non-responsive. Whether it is due to turnover/volume of hires, a weak ATS, or low capability of TA team, the company has got to improve the candidate experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe your leadership style toward accountability   1 Answer

I T Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL).

Interview

Very detailed. You must prove that you really do know what you are doing. Nothing more that can be described for an IT person that would make this over the requirement of thirty words. It is technical, which can be explained in under fifty words. Since I am not at the required 50 words, I will type more about not being able to answer in fifty words. So, now I am hopefully at 50 words so that I can satisfy the requirements of the field that I am filling out, and not the person that is reading this.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a call from the captain when working on a major outage.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary is a set amount. There is no negotiation.

Personal Vacation Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL).

Interview

They call you on the phone and ask you typical questions, why should we hire you, what you bring to the company. Applied on there website. Then they do a phone screening, then a second phone interview. And Finally a face to face. Not too hard since its a sales position.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      What do you bring to the table?
      Answer Question

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carnival (Doral, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

There was an Open House to fill several positions for Customer Support Specialists. We were interviewed by two people. They took about 10 of us into a room and asked us one question each. They then left to deliberate and called five people out of the room to schedule for a formal interview. Formal interview included 2 other applicants, in addition to two Department Supervisors.

Interview Questions

• What did you do to prepare for this interview?
      What was one of your accomplishments at your last place of employment?
      Tell me about yourself?
      What is your biggest weakness?
      Define Ethics and Integrity. Describe a time where they were tested.
      What do you do for fun?
      In one word, why should we hire you?
      1 Answer

Personal Vacation Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carnival (Miramar, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

the interview started as a group interview and then out of six of us they chose myself and one other person for a second group interview. in the second group interview they try to get you flustered but it really doesn't work if just looks rude on their part, me being a veteran without any sales experience they decided not to hire me.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to make?   1 Answer

Internal Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carnival (Miramar, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

It was held in Miramar, Florida. Over 300 applicants. The wait was over an hour an a half. Divided into groups of about 12 people. It was a group interview with having 1 minute to speak and say why are you the best candidate for the position. They selected 2 people for the next round.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the best applicant for this position?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

The person from the company call me without asking for an interview, she asked if I had a couple of minute and start a formal interview. The questions were: Tell me about yourself? Strength and professional weaknesses,

II Year Rotation Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL).

Interview

I applied via school career website and received a call from hr after a couple of weeks to confirm some basic information and schedule 2 phone interviews in the following week. I was given an excel exercise before the interview and was required to finish it in 24 hours. It was trickier than I thought. So, pay more attention/do more research when going through those questions. The interviews were one behavioral and one technical (30min each). The technical one was all about the excel exercise: I was asked to present the results and then asked some analytical questions which were closely related to the exercise (more like a couple of case interview questions). People there are exceptionally nice and smart. I did not do well but did learn a lot during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why the company? what do you know about carnival
      2. What fun can you bring to the company