Carnival Interview Questions in Miramar, FL | Glassdoor

Carnival Interview Questions in Miramar, FL

2.8

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carnival (Miramar, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

the interview started as a group interview and then out of six of us they chose myself and one other person for a second group interview. in the second group interview they try to get you flustered but it really doesn't work if just looks rude on their part, me being a veteran without any sales experience they decided not to hire me.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to make?   1 Answer

Internal Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carnival (Miramar, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

It was held in Miramar, Florida. Over 300 applicants. The wait was over an hour an a half. Divided into groups of about 12 people. It was a group interview with having 1 minute to speak and say why are you the best candidate for the position. They selected 2 people for the next round.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the best applicant for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carnival (Miramar, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Explained pay schedule, the sent to listen in to pvp in action , after met with 2 managers were asked to talk about our selves and what sales experience we have, then to tell whos life we most influence

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carnival (Miramar, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

There is several steps you have to pass before you get the interview. The first one is a phone call, where they tell you if you go into the first meeting. At the first meeting is where they decide who goes into the interview and set up a day for your interview. At the interview you are with other people applying for the same position. It was in a group, very different and my first time interviewing with other people applying for the same position llistening to my answers

Interview Questions

• if I was willing to work long hours   1 Answer

Cruise Vacation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carnival (Miramar, FL).

Interview

1st interview was a group of 10 people at a time. You basically have about 2 minutes to sell yourself so to speak. After that if you are picked you do another round of interviews which is a one on one. You'll sit on the floor and listen in on calls and after you come back to speak with management so they can get to know you a little more. The overall experience was great.

Interview Questions

• How would you be able ro handle rejection after rejection?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carnival (Miramar, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Attended an open house. They broke us into groups of 10 and gave us 1 minute to introduce ourselves and say why we'd be a good fit for the job. I was the only one out of my group who was selected for a follow-up interview.

Came a few days later for the follow-up. It took around 3 hours. They had you fill out some paper work, then explained the incentive pay plan. Then they had you side-jack with an established PVP for about a half hour and after that the group interview began. My group only had like 5 applicants.

Received a phone call a few days later informing me that I had received the job.

Interview Questions

• If we gave you a blank check and told you to fill in your salary for your first year, how much would you say your worth?   1 Answer
    • What makes you a good fit for this job?   1 Answer

Outbound Sales Representatives Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carnival (Miramar, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

There was an open house in which all of us watch a video that explains the job duties. After that you are called in groups of 10 and you have to introduce yourself and explain to two or three managers why you are the perfect fit. If you are one of the three selected, you will get an interview that same day.

Interview Questions

• The only question was to explain why are you a perfect fit for the job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carnival (Miramar, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

I arrived at the Miramar office and was put into a waiting area with maybe 100 other interviewees. One-by-one they called us in to see an HR specialist for the interview, that was almost like a casual conversation: very laid back. If you made the cut, they took you to a different area to wait, if you did not they took you back to the original waiting room and thanked you for your time. The people that made the cut were then called in one-by-one to meet with a sales manager who would also interview them, and it was a harder interview depending on who interviewed you (mine was). It wasn't a difficult interview process.

Interview Questions

• What would I do with $70,000 a year?   1 Answer

PVP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Carnival (Miramar, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied, got a call, passed that stage,got another call, passed that stage, was called in to interview. Interviewed,maws contacted later with an offer. All phone interviews were easy, no brainers. The one on one interview was a little on the spotish. They want you to sell yourself to them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where there was conflict at your former job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carnival (Miramar, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview, went in and talked to 2 managers. I got a call 3 days later offering me the position

Interview Questions

• Wasn't a difficult interview. They want you to sell them something   Answer Question