Carnival PVP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carnival PVP Interview Questions

Interviews at Carnival

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Carnival (Miramar, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied, got a call, passed that stage,got another call, passed that stage, was called in to interview. Interviewed,maws contacted later with an offer. All phone interviews were easy, no brainers. The one on one interview was a little on the spotish. They want you to sell yourself to them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where there was conflict at your former job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Carnival

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

Submit application ; Contacted for interview process. Interviewed which took about 45 minutes. Called for a 2nd interview, another 30 minutes. Why should Carnival hire me? 5 step sales process, are you familiar with it?

Interview Questions

• Experience in sales ; Customer service background ; Have you ever used an outbound dialer? Are you comfortable with making 80 to 100 dials every single day   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carnival (Miramar, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Group interview - wanted to see how 'on your toes' you are. Definitely want to be the first one to answer and the most energetic. Happy to say I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about the office environment from what you've seen so far?   1 Answer

PVP Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carnival.

Interview

Awsome experience and loved the people an environment And the workplace really clean, also the managers are really professional. They give you a tour of the place and what your position is going to be like.

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carnival (Miramar, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone, Initial Interview. Was asked to spend a whole day on sales floor room to observe other sales agents. The sales agents usually use scripted words for selling. Managers are always listening on the calls.

Interview Questions

• How would you sale this vacation?   1 Answer