Carnival Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carnival Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Carnival

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carnival (Miami, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

One phone interview with hr. Phone interview with hiring manager. Then in person interview with Sr. accountant, hiring manager and 2 directors all at separate times. All the people were really nice. Except one of the directors kept getting up to check their phone which was not only distracting while trying to answer their question but it was disrespectful. H.R also gives you a welcome folder with the onsite perks and insurance options and costs. They should definitely stop doing this and give this welcome packet after you get the job. It's a bit disppointing seeing the benefits when you dont end up getting the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Carnival

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carnival (Doral, FL).

Interview

I had to go through three interviews. You will meet HR, then your manager, and the Direct and the VP of the department. You will be tested for Excel skills even though we found out later that the test given was biased as we, power users, did not go over 75% of correct answers as it was possible to answer to commands only through the menu' and not the shortcuts or buttons.
    They will ask for paystubs from prior employer and tax returns to check on prior pay. Be ready, don't lie.

Interview Questions

• Problem solved at pc with a real case analysis.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I could have done better in the beginning but I ended up ok. Do your homework on salary and negotiate.