Carnival Waitress Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carnival Waitress Interview Questions

Interviews at Carnival

2.0

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Town (South Africa)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Carnival (Cape Town (South Africa)) in April 2017.

Interview

Had a wonderful interview on the ship and a very informative tour of the ship. They provided us with lovely of what the serve on board. Got to meet most of the team as well.

Interview Questions

• How to set a table for breakfast   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Carnival

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zagreb (Croatia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Carnival (Zagreb (Croatia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Very simple and easy asked about my previouse work done and what i wanna do on carnival and how to serve the guest also he asked me about the company if l know something about them at all and if l am ready to work more then 8 hours per day

Interview Questions

• my previouse work knowledge, for what i apply on carnival and what i want to become while working with the company   1 Answer

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Carnival in October 2012.

Interview

Hiring process took less than two months. The Interview was fast approximately 5 minutes, questions were so simple, about my personality. No need to be nervous or ashamed, don't panic just be calm and be prepared. The interviewer was polite, attentive and smiling. Showing interest.

Interview Questions

• Why do you apply for this job position when you have so much education and great experience in your country?   1 Answer