Carolina CAT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carolina CAT

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carolina CAT (Charlotte, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Relaxed, and not rushed. i spoke with three different people, and they made me feel wanted. I was not nervous at all. It was a two hour interview with three people.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carolina CAT (Charlotte, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

My interview process was quite lengthy and thorough which is a good thing in my opinion. I went through several stages of the process. I believe the interview was done quite well and I enjoyed every step in the process of being hired to come to work for Carolina Tractor.

Interview Questions

• The main question was centered around my work experience which I feel is the most important thing to discuss in most interviews.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carolina CAT.

Interview

Came back for 3 interviews with the team I was going to work with and met 5 people. It felt very important for them to find the right culture fit for the group and it was great talking to people with different perspectives on the position and what was needed.

Internet Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carolina CAT (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Quick phone interview with HR department. The 2nd step was a face to face interview with the Marketing Manager. Interview was standard. I was given very specific info on position and job goals. It looked like the work area for the position was a very depressing, old cubicle right outside the manager's office.

Interview Questions

• - What is desired Salary Range?
      - Discussion about past work experience.
      - Discussion about software skills
      - Discussion about job goals.   Answer Question