Carrabba's Italian Grill Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Carrabba's Italian Grill Interview Questions in Houston, TX

2.0

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill (Houston, TX).

Interview

Apply online at Carrabbas website. During the interview the manager asked me what I would want to move up to in the company and what my plans were. I took a quick math skills test and a personality test.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was really pleasant. I actually went through three different interviews, first one was with floor manager, then the general manager, and final one was with Johnny Carrabba's himself. Everyone was very nice and asked relevant questions. The floor manager asked me where else have i worked and how did i find out about this place. The general manager basically asked the same questions but went a little more into depth. The best part was talking to Johnny himself, he is very nice and funny.

Interview Questions

• Previous work experiences?   1 Answer

Busser Interview

Application

Interview

Pretty easy process. I put in an application and was contacted by a manager to come in for an interview on a day that was convenient for me. All of the questions were pretty easy, nothing too difficult or that would have required thought before-hand.

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill (Katy, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

You must first apply online and also take a very long personality test. if you pass the test and your application looks good you are called for an interview. They are very thorough with their interviewing process to find out about your personality and experience. Once hired, you must pass a knowledge test about the menu that is very difficult and you must pass with a 90% or better. Testing is done throughout your employment on the menu and food safety.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I started as a server and worked my way up to management. Any one that would like to be a manager at a restaurant should consider this company. The training is great and the salary is good considering I had no previous management experience.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Quick and easy interview. They have you interviewed by two managers and they make you wait in between so don't check your phone! Be patient!
    The menu test is the hard part. LEARN YOUR MENU. That and the training will kill you.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview by 4 people- management level, very laid back, asked more behavioral questions and to describe certain things on my resume. The overall experience was great and I felt very comfortable. They wanted to find a candidate that could match up with their core values and work well under pressure.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to be a leader? Name a strength and weakness.   Answer Question