Carrier Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carrier Clinic Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carrier Clinic

Anonymous Employee in Belle Mead, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carrier Clinic (Belle Mead, NJ).

Interview

Applied multiple times online and then personally delivered an application. Got a phone call to come interview, went in and HR basically acted like I got the job with meeting with the Director that same day. Showed me around and then asked when I could start. If you actually get a call back then you are in.

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belle Mead, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Carrier Clinic (Belle Mead, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

Spoke with in-house HR Manager and had a phone interview and then In-person IV. Then met 3 hiring managers and HR Manager sat in on interview. Had second IV with direct hiring manager. All went great! Then met two "peers" for a peer IV who I found to be immature and rude. These two peers, much younger than I and less experienced, fired questions at me and and smirked at each other. They had no idea how to interview someone and I could not wait for it to end. I wondered if I wanted to work with these peers and decided, NO.

Interview Questions

• What did I know about the organization, strengths and weaknesses, how did I find out about the organization (thought that was a strange ?)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Belle Mead, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carrier Clinic (Belle Mead, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

great interview. human resources is great. They make you feel very comfortable. They really want to make sure they are hiring the right people as it is a psychiatric facility and you are working with patients who can be difficult. over all the interview process was not bad!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carrier Clinic.

Interview

Discussed with the human resources recruiter why I wanted to job over the phone. Then came in to have a second, more in depth interview with unit director which lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had an experience at your former job where you had to console a co-worker in a time of stress?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle "the customer not always being right"? (creating boundaries, etc.)   Answer Question

Residential Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carrier Clinic.

Interview

I applied online and the process has taken several months. HR is impossible to get in touch with and is making the entire process very difficult. The worst experience I've ever had.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belle Mead, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carrier Clinic (Belle Mead, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

After completing a lengthy application including references I interviewed with human resources and then with the director position available. Subsequently I pass a drug test, background check and skills checklist.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to switch specialties?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Belle Mead, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carrier Clinic (Belle Mead, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

I went to the Human Resources Building to find that the human resources person was just coming in. She asked me typical questions and then I walked over to the unit director's office. She asked me more challenging questions. She was enthusiastic and eager to have me. They are looking for people that are dedicated and will be hard workers, engaged and eager to be of service to their fellow employees and to the patients. The culture is characterized by one where there are those who work hard and those who do not and there is a friction between the two.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

People who leave like to return to Carrier. The employees really care about one another even if they do not show it.
    In terms of compensation, it is average for the MHT.

Anonymous Employee in Belle Mead, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carrier Clinic (Belle Mead, NJ) in May 2009.

Interview

I was called in to do a one:one interview with the director of human resources. She asked me the general questions about my background. She asked me the populations I would or would not be interested in working with in order to assess which units I could apply to. She then set up a one:one interview with the unit Director of the unit that they thought was most suitable. I drove over to that unit and did the interview with that Unit Director. She was very friendly and asked personality type questions related to punctuality (very important), consideration of others and teamwork skills, 3 questions to describe me, etc.

Interview Questions

• What are three questions to describe you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The only negotiation you will have is on which unit you will be working, either full time or part time. The other option is to have a general position where you work on all the units