Carrier Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carrier Engineering Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collierville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carrier (Collierville, TN) in May 2008.

Interview

The company was very professional and the interview process was not lengthy. Relocation was nice and the HR representative was very accomodating as well as the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't have too overall package was higher than average

Other Interview Reviews for Carrier

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carrier in September 2011.

Interview

Test of communication skills, ability to put in an engineer's perspective to marketing and a creative mind. The whole recruitment process consisted of a basic written test of one's discipline, a GD and an interview which try;s to gauge your strengths rather than weaknesses..

Interview Questions

• What are your areas of interest? What do you want to do after 5 years from today?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to relocate to any part of the country?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carrier (Cairo (Egypt)) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone call interview, Face to face interview with line manager, had a general discussion about my education and career plans. The managed gave an overview of the company, the division and the job roles and responsibilities. Overall it was a very straightforward and easy interview with no major issues or difficulties at all.

Interview Questions

• General HR questions, no specific technical questions as this was an entry level.   1 Answer