Carrington College Career Services Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carrington College Career Services Advisor Interview Questions

Career Services Advisor Interview

Interview

Completed the phone interview. She asked about every job I have ever had, what my strengths and weaknesses were at each one. Why I wanted to work for the Devry Education Group, standard questions. Then I had to complete an online assessment. After this they will call within a week or two to schedule an in person interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Carrington College

Career Services Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Interview

I started off with a phone interview which went great. The recruiter was very nice and made the process comfortable. Then I had the in person interview. The director was intense and told me that she has been looking for the "perfect" candidate for 7 months. 7 months???? That should have tipped me off that this was obviously not going to happen. If you are looking for someone for that long, the candidates aren't the problem. YOU ARE. I thought it went well overall but apparently I wasn't the "perfect" person she was looking for. I then emailed the recruiter asking about an update. She has blatantly ignored my emails. I should have known that the process would be unprofessional since this isn't a real university. Especially since the "campus" is a converted grocery store. Students and applicants beware!

Interview Questions