Carrington College Enrollment Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carrington College Enrollment Services Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Carrington College

1.7

Enrollment Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Carrington College.

Interview

They have you go thru 2 interviews in person and two over the phone. This process takes about 6 weeks. It is overkill for a customer service job with a fancy title.

Interview Questions

• The standard... Explain a situation where you handled a dissatisfied customer and how did that look?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Carrington College

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carrington College (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2014.

Interview

-Basic interview process
    -Liked the idea that the team interviewed me as well
    -Overall a basic process for hiring, it wasn't anything extravagant and it was overly simplified or streamlined
    -I don't have anything additional to say on these topics but have to type something to meet the minimum requirements to post this experience

Interview Questions

• -What will make you successfull in this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Carrington College (Albuquerque, NM) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a 3 week process.
    One) Applied online and got a call the next day. Had me do an online skills and personality test.

Two) Had an initial phone interview 2 days after applying and immediately was offered 2nd in person interview.

Three) In person interview was exactly one week after with the Assistant Director of Enrollement services. Asked behavioral question. Showed need for long term enployee. Very laid back and trying to get to know you instead of intimidating you.

Four) Exactly one week later had phone interview with Regional director. Asked same questions as last interview. More formal.

Five) 5 days later position was offered to me! Had me complete a background check.

Great interview process. Really kept me in the loop and looking forward to a great career!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a issue with another department?
      Tell me a time when you had to approach another coworker?   Answer Question