Carrington College Instructor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Carrington College

2.0

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carrington College (Spokane, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

Initial interview of basic questions such as my prior experience both technical and teaching. Some get to know you type questions followed by what the job responsibilities included. Once you get past this they had me prepare a teaching demo that was presented to peers on a subject of their choice. AFter that Met with department lead and director of the school. Interview was several years ago so do not remember many specifics.

Negotiation

Simple asked for more and got it.

Other Interview Reviews for Carrington College

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carrington College (Albuquerque, NM) in February 2011.

Interview

The manager had no prior supervisory experience. We had a nice conversation but the manager completely misrepresented the quality of the students enrolled. Many turned out to be emotionally unstable and the manager and school did not care whether the instructors were physically safe and able to be productive in their teaching and grading.

Interview Questions

• What professional credentials do you have that we could encourage our students to pursue?
      Can you work with a prescribed lesson plan?   Answer Question