Carrington College Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Interviews at Carrington College

4.0

Career Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Carrington College (San Jose, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I had applied for the position in April 2015. Received an email in July from a recruiter requesting a time to set up an appointment for a phone interview. If you pass the phone interview, they then send you an email to take an assessment test. If you pass the assessment test you receive a call from someone in Human Resources to schedule a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment?
      How do you handle a student who has been asked to be removed from their externsite.   Answer Question

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carrington College (San Jose, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

It was long. Screening phone call to set up phone interview. Phone interview is a behavioral interview. After phone interview, applicants are required to do computer assessments. These assessments are timed. They include personality as well as critical thinking questions. At that point in person interviews are scheduled with Dean and Executive Director. Upon acceptance drug screening and background check are performed and then offer and negotiations can begin.

Interview Questions

• phone interview is a behavioral interview   1 Answer