Carrington Mortgage Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carrington Mortgage Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Carrington Mortgage Services

2.4

Paralegal Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carrington Mortgage Services.

Interview

This started with a very positive phone interview; it was at least 30 minutes. The interviewer flew in to interview me, and we had a lengthy positive discussion about the role. They didn't give any indicators that I wouldn't be considered as a candidate. After several inquiry and thank you emails, no response. They reposted the job without contacting me to let me know I wasn't chosen, or why. Very unprofessional!

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your spare time?   Answer Question
    • I feel that you would be good for this role, even though your bankruptcy experience is limited.   Answer Question

Claims Specialist Interview

Interview

The manager have a detailed of the position and how the department worked together. He also explained the department was fairly new and there was a enormous workload. He also explained how there was a high turnover rate, since working there I understand why.

Collateral Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Carrington Mortgage Services (Santa Ana, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Total process took 2 weeks. Once interview, background check and drug test, I started. I met with the manager and she was friendly. Didn't really ask that many questions.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carrington Mortgage Services (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

Participated in a telephone interview which led to an in person interview. I showed them samples of my work. They did a drug and background check. Once that was cleared they sent me an offer letter which I signed and returned.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask tricky questions. It was an open conversation rather than a question and answer.   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carrington Mortgage Services (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a company recruiter via phone. Did a 30min talk with HR, then set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. Talked with manager over the phone for 30min, said he'd be in contact with me the following week. Week and a half passed and didn't hear anything so I contacted them, 20min later got a turn down letter.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Carrington Mortgage Services.

Interview

They did a basic phone interview asking mostly behavioral questions. After talking on the phone to them for half an hour they gave me and offer a week later. All the questions were very easy and they hold us about the position and what we would be doing.

Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carrington Mortgage Services (Aliso, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied for the Sr Quality Servicing position in Aliso Viejo. Was interviewed by 3 people at different times, last time was with Dept Mgr. Lady who called me asked me what i would be liked to be making, said we can possibly work with that. Got offered job then got offered 3$ less a hr then what i said i was making and asking for. Non negotiable. Waste of time. Good experience but that lady left a bad taste in my mouth leading this whole process on. This is CA. you cannot except people to survive on that. This isnt a Customer service position but the pay wasnt far from it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carrington Mortgage Services.

Interview

Sent my resume to a friend/previous co-worker who passed it along to the hiring manager, they called me and scheduled an interview day and time. I went into the office, sat down with 2 sales managers and a processing manager, answered some questions, and then they unofficially asked me if a specific role was offered today for me to start at within the next 2 weeks, would I take it, I asked if the pay would be competitive with where I was at in my current role, HR called me that same day, provided me with the details of the role, within 1 week I accepted, completed my drug test and background check, and by end of 2nd week i had resigned from my previous job, transitioned to new role/company and completed orientation.

Interview Questions

• How many loans on average can you close a month, consistently?   2 Answers

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carrington Mortgage Services (Orange, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Began with an introductory call where my background and experience was discussed as well as why I'd make a good fit for the role. The next step was speaking with a manager on the phone who came across as slightly cold and abrupt on the phone. Her apparent disinterest in the phone interview influenced my decision not to pursue the position.

Interview Questions

• Very basic behavioral questions were asked... I.E. Can you give an example of a time you demonstrated leadership?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carrington Mortgage Services (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

I applied through indeed and took me to the job posting. Process took a like about 2 weeks. I did a phone interview then a in person interview. Recruiter was based out of state and I felt the process was unprofessional. When I had the phone interview the had a lot more job description then the one on indeed ( the should keep their stuff up to date) so she explained everything. When I came in for a in person interview I had to bring my ID with for proof. I felt like the office was a sweat shop and co workers didnt seem nice. After I followed up with the interview it took the recruiter like about a week to follow up with me only to email me that I wasn't chosen. I also felt like the interview questions where out of the book. Also when I went to the interview, I waited for at least 20 minutes for manager to come down and greet.

Interview Questions

• What type of co workers do you like to be around with.   1 Answer