Carrington Mortgage Services Special Servicing Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carrington Mortgage Services Special Servicing Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Carrington Mortgage Services

1 Interview Review

Special Servicing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Carrington Mortgage Services (Cerritos, CA).

Interview

Phone interview was basic questions on why I wanted to move companies and my experience. I did an in person interview a week later, interview went very well, 2 men interviewed asked about my experience and how I would handle clients, then began to let me know what carrington had to offer. On the spot they told me I had the job that they were going to move forward with my background check. I spoke to my recruiter filled out all the proper documents and I would follow up every week. Recruiter would sound irritated when I would call to follow up then she stopped answering my calls and emails. She finally called back to let me know the background check went well and Over the phone she gave me a start date of 06/12/2017 which is today. And yet I haven't received a call back or email stating my official start date. Thank goodness I didn't quit my current job to go to them or else I would be jobless. I really wanted the job , I emailed Human Resources and called and yet no answer or follow up. What a terrible company to do that to a person who just wants to move up and grow with a different company.

Interview Questions