Carroll University Interview Questions in Waukesha, WI | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carroll University

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carroll University (Waukesha, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

It was a formal interview. First they call you on the phone and ask if you are still interested in the position.They asked the basic questions one gets in interviews such as strengths and weaknesses, what can you bring to the team, why do you want to work here?

Supplemental Instruction Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carroll University (Waukesha, WI) in May 2011.

Interview

After doing well in one of the classes covered by SI, I was offered the interview by a professor - SI wasn't something I had considered previously but I decided to interview anyway. A few emails with the coordinator set me up an interview, and I interviewed once before being offered the position. The interview process was relatively painless as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was more a discussion of compensation, hours and benefits than a negotiation but the terms were agreeable.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carroll University (Waukesha, WI) in May 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with the director that lasted about 30 to 45 mins. A full day interview followed. There were several different parts throughout the entire day. Meetings with several individuals 1 on 1, group interview by the team staff and lunch with staff members.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging situation and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question