Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare Interview Questions in Carson City, NV | Glassdoor

Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare Interview Questions in Carson City, NV

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carson City, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare (Carson City, NV) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job online, and within a few weeks, received a phone call from a recruiter and later the office manager, to come in for an interview. I interviewed twice. First with what would become my immediate supervisor and later with a panel made of up Executive staff. I was contacted shortly after and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked general interview questions. How I prioritize tasks. How I work under pressure.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carson City, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare (Carson City, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

Typical application process, was contacted by recruiter in less than a week. Phone interview with manager, then phone interview with VP. Flown onsite for in-person interview about a week later and met with various stake holders, peers, and managers. Practical and professional itinerary was provided. The in-person interview was a full day with lunch; everyone was very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Questions past experience, creativity, problem solving, career goals; specific examples were requested in most cases.   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson City, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare (Carson City, NV) in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted my application online and received a call from the unit manager 5 days later to schedule an interview. Showed up to the unit about 5 minutes early, got interviewed by the charge nurse and the unit manager. Questions weren't too terribly difficult, and felt pretty run of the mill for most companies. Overall, the interview lasted about 20 minutes because other interviews were scheduled with 30 minute increments.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a patient who was upset with how you're working?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a team member who isn't pulling their own weight?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Carson Tahoe?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carson City, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare (Carson City, NV) in June 2013.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very straightforward. I had an initial phone interview with the hiring manager, which lead to a followup face to face and then a panel interview with the employees within the department. Once the position was offered I worked directly with a recruiter to finish the process.