Cartelligent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cartelligent

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cartelligent

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sausalito, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cartelligent (Sausalito, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

1st contact was 25-minute phone screen (by Assistant Branch Mgr.). Then a face to face 1-hour interview (in Sausalito, CA/corporate office) with ABM and VP of Sales. I showed up "on-time" (actually, 5-minutes early). They were 15-minutes late (no apologies/no mention of being late) and it was their location(??). I felt this interview was a waste of time, based on their reaction to me (I'm in my early 60's). They asked me very few questions. I asked (almost) all of the questions. Then, they also expected me to commute (from the east bay) to Sausalito for my first 60+ days????? I decided between their (shown) indifference to me during the face to face interview and the ridiculous nature of the initial commute (for training?), a no go for me. I left thinking I probably didn't fit their demographic (for account execs). I (strongly) believe their minds were made up (after they saw me). I didn't follow up, purposely. Pretty obvious age-bias, IMO.

Interview Questions

• What did I think about the commute?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cartelligent (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward, speedy. Very nice staff. I had an in-person initial interview rather than the so common phone screens these days. Initially met with Sales Mgr and later with VP.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sausalito, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cartelligent (Sausalito, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Process was very good. Solid understanding of the company and future goals. Follow-up was great.

Laid Off Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cartelligent.

Interview

They used an outsourced recuiter who interacted using a company email. To apply, go to the recruiter's site, upload a resume, fill out a questionnaire, and answer a few puzzle questions. The recruiter called, we spoke twice for about 20 minutes each time. Money was brought up by the recruiter very early in the first conversation. After saying a salary figure, the recruiter said my number was on the "high side" of the available pay.

Interview Questions

Although the company looks busy, I don't see the business model being very lucrative. There is not a lot of money in selling new cars in a retail enviornment.