Carter's Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carter's Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Carter's

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carter's in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was very simple and basic. They ask for availability, about previous work experience and so on. I was asked different scenarios dealing with customers and how did I handle them.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Carter's

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carter's (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied to carters in august got a call a week or so later then came in for a group interviews waited for almost a week to do a background check & waiting to hear back.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Submitted online application, got a call back to come in for an interview a few days later. It was supposed to be myself and one other person in a group interview, but the other person did not show up so I was interviewed alone. The questions were very straightforward, easy interview, it took less than 30 minutes. About 3 days later I got a call back offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had a conflict with a coworker and how it was resolved.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carter's.

Interview

Applied to the position and heard back in about 2 weeks. Scheduled an interview for the next week. Process was very easy and quick. Standard interview questions were asked and it was pretty scripted. Answer each question and you should be fine.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carter's (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I interviewed with the manager, asked questions from a packet. I felt like he only asked the questions because he had to, because the first thing I had to do was fill out an availability form. I filled it out correctly and he was impressed with that as others had had a huge problem understanding it. Was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to stand up for what was right?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had to work with a team and/or delegate a task?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carter's (Jacksonville, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call back a few days later. I Met with manager at a Starbucks because the new carters store was not yet built. She was very pleasant and professional. The Interview lasted about 20 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Alpine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carter's (Alpine, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Nice. Short and sweet. The girl who interviewed me was very nice and I gave a personal experience as an example and we bonded over that connection. I don't have anything else to say but it's making me put 30 words which is stupid

Interview Questions

• Why do you see yourself working for carters   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carter's (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online aferre two days the manager called me to schedule an interview. The interview was really easy, in the same interview they tell me that I was a new employee!

Anonymous Employee in Rockaway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carter's (Rockaway, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Very easy and quick. Met with Store Manager for interview about 5-7 days after submitting my application. Didnt wait long on interview day, arrived early. Asked about past experiences working in retail, if any.

Interview Questions

• Toughest and Easiest situation youve been in with a customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carter's (Aurora, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Very simple... asked the basic questions. Was offered a job on the spot and started the day after my background check was complete. It was very informal and simple.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had bad customer service.   1 Answer