Cartus Relocation Accounting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cartus Relocation Accounting Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Relocation Accounting Analyst Interview

Interview

One interview with Finance Manager. Asked about knowledge on excel and interest in accounting, group projects. I explained that I'm comfortable working with groups and alone. I gave two examples where I could have struggled with one of the working preferences and how I was able to handle it maturely and efficiently.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Through phone

Other Interview Reviews for Cartus

Relocation Accounting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cartus in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online and a few weeks later received an email with a list of times available to interview. The interview was with two individuals, manager in the department. The interview was very straight forward: the interviewers gained information on the depth of knowledge of the company and the job description, then they asked typical behavioral interview questions "describe a time when you resolved a critical situation..." etc.

Interview Questions

• Relating previous work experience to this role. I am changing careers/industries, so I had to think quickly and provide the best examples possible.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was happy with the offer, no negotiation needed. Offer was provided over the phone.

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cartus (Danbury, CT) in August 2013.

Interview

Very easy interview with basic questions. But it is always good to be prepared. Please be ready for the answers. Sometimes there are two or more people during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self?
      walk me through your resume?
      Why would you like to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cartus (Danbury, CT) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone screening first, then went in and interviewed with an HR rep and a member of the Relo team. They were both very nice and only had a few easy questions. The position doesn't require much except that you have an ability to learn and basic computer skills.

Interview Questions

• Do you know Pivot Tables, or basic excel skills. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cartus (Danbury, CT) in May 2012.

Interview

It was at a job fair and I met with someone very quickly. I was called back. There where a lot of people at the job fair. Very crowded.

Interview Questions

• name a difficutlt job situation   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cartus (Danbury, CT) in June 2011.

Interview

Attended a job fair. I waited over three months before I finally was called for an in person interview. I didn't think there was any interest because of the long time between the job fair interview and being called to come in for an in-person interview. Interviewed with two managers (at the same time).

Interview Questions

• The interview was a typical behavioral style interview asking about how you reacted in different experiences you had in the workplace.   Answer Question

I declined because the salary was low.

Relocation Accountant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cartus (Danbury, CT) in March 2011.

Interview

Very smooth process, but time consuming.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate my salary.