Casablanca Bridal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Casablanca Bridal Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Casablanca Bridal

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Casablanca Bridal.

Interview

Two interviews, owners make final decision. They cared more about what I do in my personal life than they did about my work experience. A lot of the people interviewing talking and repeating themselves than me getting to ask questions or say anything.

Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Casablanca Bridal in May 2016.

Interview

Lengthy process. Interview questions had little to do with my experience but more on my personal outside interests. Hobbies, church, etc First met with a manager then got a call back to meet with the owners of the company. All were polite but they seemed unprepared for the interview. Benefits seem limited.

National Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Casablanca Bridal (Anaheim, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

First interview was in person late November with director of sales, human resources and customer service manager. Second interview was with the director and owners of the company. Both interviews lasted 60-90 minutes. I sent email follow ups after each interview thanking everyone for their time and that I was very interested. The director said he really enjoyed me, my experience and thought I would be a great fit overall. Gave me his business card to stay in communication and other sales materials. I emailed and called him about every two weeks to follow up. By January I was emailing him to let me know if I was no longer being considered a candidate for the position etc. Early February I was contacted by a recruiter who was filling this very same role! She thought I would be a perfect fit for the job! The irony! She could not continue pursuing me but asked the director what the status was, his reply was still being considered. I never heard back from anyone at Casablanca. Not only was I disappointed with their lack of professionalism but I turned down another job while being strung along for 3 months. I discovered myself on Linkedin that the position was filled.

Interview Questions

• What do you think motivates reps the most?   1 Answer