Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare Interview Questions

2.2

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare (Gresham, OR) in July 2016.

Interview

Took awhile for management to get back to me on my application, about a month and a half delay before hearing any word. Manager and supervisor both interviewed me at the same time. The first thing that was said to me was to "relax, because she wasn't looking to drill me about my past or anything, just wanted to see what I could bring to the team". Interview was very open and friendly, with laughing and an overall good feeling vibe.

Interview Questions

• What kind of strengths do you have to offer to the team?   Answer Question

Mental Health Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare (Portland, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

I completed a phone interview, was called a week later to have an in-person interview. The interview was conducted by 2 individuals, who seemed unprepared to interview me. It was pretty average for an interview.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare (Tukwila, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Within 4 hours of submitting my online application I was contacted by a manager to come in for an interview. When I arrived she took me to a conference room, took the copy of my resume I brought her, literally asked me 3 to 4 questions then took me on a tour of the hospital ending with introducing me to HR and offered me a job.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to go into psych nursing   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare (Portland, OR) in September 2015.

Interview

- Phone screen interview: about a ten to fifteen minute conversation with recruiter. Basic overview of skills, experience and expectations.
    - In-person interview: was interviewed by two people. About half of the questions were theoretical/ philosophical in nature (ie. why is consistency important?). Lots of emphasis was given to diversity and its importance in the workforce.
    - Second in-person interview: again, two interviewers. Lots of questions were similar to the first set, but quite a few were case scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What is your work style? How do you prioritize conflicting projects?   Answer Question

Residential Counselor II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare (Portland, OR) in February 2015.

Interview

Simple, basic questions. Taken on a "tour" of the facility, interview was formulaic and predictable, no curve ball questions. Got a basic sense of what the job would entail, and A feel for the work environment. A coworker was made to figure out whether or not she would fit on the bus before she was offered the job, but to be fair she was quite large. I was offered coffee when I got there.

Interview Questions

• "What role do you think medications play in treatment?"   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online on Craigslist and got called right away. It took only a few days to get an offer because I had good references and a degree. The interview was 2 supervisors and me.

Interview Questions

• What is trauma informed care?   1 Answer

Residential Counselor II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare (Portland, OR) in April 2014.

Interview

I was called, did a phone screening and then was called in to an interview, they then asked about contacting my references and gave me a tour of the facility. Interviewers gave off very stern and unwelcoming body language and tone of voice. They seemed quite annoyed when I asked them questions about their take on the job,

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about potentially being assaulted or spit on?

What attracts you to working with adults with severe and persistent mental illness?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare (Portland, OR) in August 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by nurse supervisor. She remembered me from high school! We attended the same High School, though at the time were not friends. She messaged me on Facebook after noticing I'd applied to Cascadia. Next thing I knew we were chatting on phone, then there I was at a real interview! It was a pleasant interview experience.

Interview Questions

• None, really quite easy / very nice supervisor, majority of interview was spent describing their approach to the care of clients in a secure residential setting. She asked about my flexibility, experience. Really very easy interview compared to others. It took about two months to get the actual job offer though. I think they had problems reaching a couple of my references. I interviewed in August, was offered a job in October (?) Then started employment on November 18th.   Answer Question

Negotiation

easy.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare.

Interview

It took 2 months for me to complete the hiring process and start training. Frequently called the hiring manager to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Typical Interview questions like describe a situation you were in where you wish you acted in a different way or what are your weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Skills Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare (Springfield, OR) in May 2013.

Interview

Responded to a phone call from a site supervisor, and was invited to interview. Met with the director of Lane county operations and a site supervisor for the interview. They were very friendly and the interview process went well. Received a phone call offering me the job approximately two weeks after the interview. Attended a training in Portland shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

• What my experience was in the area of working with the client we serve.   1 Answer