Case-Mate Ecommerce Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Ecommerce Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Case-Mate (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume 3 months before I was actually hired. The initial process was slow as they dug up all kinds of information on me, im sure. Once the phone interrviews started going things began to pick up a little faster. There were at least 3 phone interviews before arranging a face-to-face interview.

The face-to-face was much anticipated because I had seen a lot of videos about the work culture so i was excited to finally get into the HQ. The interview took place in a posh dark room with leather sofas and modern designs. I probably interviewed with 5-6 people on this day and most of the questions were based on culture it seemed. Culture is very important to this company so they want to make sure that you will mesh well with the others here. I came on a Friday so I was able to witness the happy hour in real time. I met the dogs, the people, and saw how happy everybody was. I knew that if the salary was good, this was a place that I could work for many years to come.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I chose not to negotiate but I would recommend others to do so, there are things not mentioned in the offering that will subtract from your pay.