Case Western Reserve University Research Assistant I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Case Western Reserve University Research Assistant I Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Case Western Reserve University (Cleveland, OH) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied online

Interview Questions

• What is your research experience?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Case Western Reserve University

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Case Western Reserve University (Cleveland, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

Submitted application online, was contacted by HR, hired afterwards

Research Assistant I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Case Western Reserve University in April 2011.

Interview

I entered an application online with a cover letter for a research assistant position in a biology laboratory looking into epidemiology. I was called within 2 weeks and did a phone interview lasting about 30 minutes. I was then called and asked to come in for an in-person interview the week after. I spoke first the lab manager alone, then together with the principal investigator, about my background, education, careen goals, salary, and the work environment. This took about 30 minutes. I was then taken on a tour of the lab and introduced to the research assistants. The PI and lab manager left and the research assistants continued an informal interview for the next 15 minutes and then shown out. Did not hear anything back from them afterwards. Made inquiries after two weeks but did not receive any response.