CaseStack Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CaseStack Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.7

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CaseStack.

Interview

Setup via a recruiter. He was very professional. The interview was originally supposed to be with 2 or 3 people. Instead it was just one (an IT Manager), and focused primarily on my background. He then explained the interview process and invited me to take a technical interview, which I accepted. He also stated I could reach out to him with any questions in the interim. Through email, I requested the contact info for the person to setup the technical interview (his name wasn't provided in the initial interview) and received no response. 3 weeks later I reached out to the recruiter who was told that they weren't moving forward on the technical interview, deciding that I wasn't a fit. Not sure what the reason was, since the initial interview was pleasant, positive, and resulted in a promised 2nd interview. I provided excellent references (and was willing to submit more), and left feeling very positive. These people didn't even have the decency to respond to my emails. If you're a recent grad, you'll probably have better luck.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CaseStack (Fayetteville, AR).

Interview

Two guys asked me a bunch of questions about Computer Science. I flubbed it, but out of all the interviews i've flubbed they were the rudest. Questions weren't too hard. Asked alot about past work. I did not have a positive experience but perhaps they are a bit nicer to people who know their stuff.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CaseStack.

Interview

Fairly unstructured interview process. Had an initial phone screen with a recruiter, in person with 2 ops managers, phone with director, then an in person with COO. I felt very comfortable through the process and there were no curveballs. Free flowing and mostly centered around my understanding of the role, my interest in logistics, and my previous job experience. Really know what the role consists of and what the company does! Most important factor.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to keep up with your interest in supply chain/logistics?   Answer Question

Support Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CaseStack.

Interview

Got called for phone interview with HR 15 mins. Went in for physical interview 3 days after. Asked honest questions and tested knowledge about the position. Interested in me as a person and explained what I would be doing if the position was offered.

Junior Billing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CaseStack (Santa Monica, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone Screen to discuss my qualifications, Interview with basic skills test. Skills test was pretty straightforward basic math questions and a written response to a sample customer email regarding a billing error. After 1-1 interview potential coworkers were brought in and they asked about my background and skills.

Warehouse Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CaseStack (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

1 in-person interview, 1 phone interview, and 1 Skype video interview. If you are interviewing for an off-site position, you will meet locally with one of the OP's managers, who will provide approval to move along in the process. Then you will interview with a VP of Supply Chain via phone and the COO via Skype.

Interview Questions

• Generic interview questions like why would you like to have this position? And how has your past experience prepared you to take on a role like this?   1 Answer

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CaseStack (Santa Monica, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online. About three days later maybe I got email from the hiring manager for a phone call followup. This was primarily just going over information I had put on my resume. Then afterwards I got an in-person interview at their office in Santa Monica.

Interview Questions

• I was given two hand written tests, one to find differences in UI, another was based off database SQL commands   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst/Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CaseStack in November 2014.

Interview

Initial phone screen. Interview with Ops Manager. Interview with Senior Director of Operations. Interview with COO. 1 month process. Never face-to-face. Phone call for the first 3 and Skype with COO. All easy questions. Nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Every round they asked "So what do you think this job entails", "How do you see your skill sets fitting this job"   Answer Question

Warehouse Ops Interview

Interview

My experience here was a typical hiring and interview process with two interviews before the offer was made and accepted

CDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CaseStack (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

Interviews were mainly face-to-face with management only. The main issue was that they were too long. It took nearly 4 hours to complete the interview process. If they like you, they will make an offer quickly.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle (specific supply chain scenario) on your past job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Terrible