CaseWare Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CaseWare Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CaseWare (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

I did well on the test. Got invited for the interview and it was extremely difficult. They asked me questions as if I was a software developer. I felt that the interview was set up for me to fail from the beginning. Try really well to touch up on your technical skills. They will basically hint you during your interview if you got the position or not.

Interview Questions

• How would you improve excel or microsoft word?
    If you had a 1000$ what computer parts would you buy?
    How would you go about fixing a pie in excel?
    Write me an SQL query.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CaseWare

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CaseWare (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was on their head office in Toronto. It consisted of a written test and an interview with the Hiring Manager and Team Lead. The overall vibe of the place is very positive and you can expect to feel at ease in your interview.

The written test consisted of 3 logic questions 3 QA questions and 1 programming question in 90 minutes. The interview was about 40 minutes long and I had a lot of soft skills related questions since I pretty much aced the written test.

Interview Questions

• Written Test Question - Johnny's mother had three children. One was named March. Another one was names April. So, what is the third child's name?   2 Answers
    • Written Test Question - 4 people with different speeds respectively 1,2,5,10 min and a bridge can only hold 2 persons at a time and you have only 17 min left. How do you cross the bridge?   4 Answers
    • Written Test Question - You have 8 balls and all except one are of the same weight. How do you find the one anomalous ball using a scale only TWO times?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is very less room for negotiations for fresh graduates. Take what they give you if you like the job description.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CaseWare (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

Two interviews - One with two team leaders, One with manager
    Technical interview was directly related JD.
    Interviewed by team lead.

Negotiation

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CaseWare (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in July 2010.

Interview

Responded to internet ad. Was called for interview within two weeks. HR person who phoned said they do not pay for moving expenses should I be hired. Apparently this was the screening question.

Interviewed with development manager. Outwardly he seemed friendly, but I think he was a pessimist by nature. During the interview we had some side conversations not related to the job, this is when his pessimism showed along with his distrust of the interview process, the people he interviewed, and likely new employees.

He gave up on the second half of the interview. I think he saw me as a potential troublemaker within his group, so decided not to bother anymore.

Interview Questions

• We don't pay moving expenses, are you still interested?   1 Answer