Casenet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Casenet Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2017

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Casenet in August 2017.

Interview

4 interviews. 1 phone call with HR, 1 phone call with hiring manager, 1 in person with HR, 2 Devs, hiring manager, and Cleveland all separately,1 in person with VP and another C-level separately. No group interview. After all of that, no information was given on next steps, no call or email after 2 weeks. Finally got an email 2.5 weeks later saying that they aren't hiring for this position now. Not sure why C level management is involved in hiring for this position, 3 levels down. Doesn't seem to trust the people that work for him. They claim they need to hire over 40 people in the next 5 months. Good luck with that.

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casenet (Burlington, MA).

Interview

invited to meet and greet - was told would get an email by end of week whether or not a face to face would be scheduled. never got an email stating they weren't interested..

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Casenet.

Interview

The series of four interviews in one day seemed to go well. At the end, I was told that they would let me know one way or the other by the next day. (You have my card. If you don't hear, contact me directly...")
    I sent a thank you note after the interviews and then I waited. And waited.
    Despite having contacted the HR Recruiter to get a status update, there was .... NOTHING. No Yes; No rejection.
    A few days later, I saw that the job was re-posted, so I assumed that I didn't meet their requirements.

Goodness, how difficult would it be to send a note saying "No,"? That's all I asked.

Too bad I can't bill them for my time.

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Casenet (Burlington, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very unique and different from whay I have experienced searching for employment. They used an open house format. Candidates are interviewed by employees and hiring managers. I had found it to be very informative.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of who you handle and managed an upset customer   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Casenet.

Interview

First phone screen then onsite with 6 people for an hour each. First 4 were technical then managerial level interviews. They decide in first 3 and then based on conset, move forward or kick you out. Problem based questions and asked to code on white board.
    I thought I am doing okay not all perfect code ready but still okay. Then after 4th interview, I was escorted out to save their time and not right fit. It took me minutes to understand and grasp are they telling me to go home. Woman on front kept my stuff ready, escorted me out with 1000 reasons, they are expanding crazy and gorwing very fast so lot of growing pains ...I was like what. Their growing pains makes not right fit.
    Either they should have split technical and managerial interviews in 2 days so first failed at first would not need to come at second and save the shame of kicking out Or atleast panel interview. After 3 interviews, my head was spinning ahd barely left energy to think or speak more. After 4th, when thrown out, I felt like take nap in my car. Anyways bad experience, bad interviewers. Young kids or Very old people at principal software engineer role.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Casenet (Bedford, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

There were two processes taking a total of six months. The first time I was screened via phone by a CaseNet recruiter, which led to a F2F with CaseNet's CEO. After interviewing with him and receiving his approval, I advanced to 1:1's with a couple of middle managers the same day and circled back with the recruiter who said I was the front-runner. I found it unusual that Corporate HR wasn't included in the process. I didn't hear from anyone for about six weeks and then I was alerted of a bottle neck with corporate.

Four months later, the second interview process began. This time I was screened by a Centene recruiter, which led to a FaceTime interview a week later with the person I would be reporting to, the Corporate Regional HR Manager. The interview questions were appropriately targeted toward the role and my experience. The recruiter said the manager thought I was great. A couple weeks after that, I was brought back to CaseNet for a second F2F with the CEO and then met with one of the managers I had already met with. Ten days later I was alerted of a negative outcome.

Interview Questions

• My first interview with CaseNet’s CEO seemed to go OK, although I sensed he was tired and at the end of his career given the negative undertone he brought to the conversation. The second interview, with him was revealing. He seemed focused on finding things wrong with me, which he didn’t hesitate in letting me know. Both times I met with him, he clearly stated at the beginning of the interview that he did not care about my accomplishments or the HR knowledge and experience I’ve acquired. He did not ask behavioral questions related to the requirements of the role or to determine a cultural fit. The interview was a general conversation. I found him to be antagonistic and he gave me the feeling he was going through the motions. He yawned with his mouth wide open during the interview, which I found disrespectful. At one point in the interview he said, “OK, I’ll give you that”, revealing how he truly felt about me.

There were many signs of a sick culture and lack of alignment with the parent company, Centene. I sensed discord throughout the interview process from comments made and behavioral observations by all. It was easily perceived that one person’s behavior and opinion greatly influenced the outcome and carried the most weight in the process, which may be a sign of the root cause to the engagement issues the company has been faced with for years.   Answer Question

Devops Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Casenet (Bedford, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

Group interview with 5 other candidates. Was not made aware of this ahead of time and it was a horrible experience.
    Refused to do a phone screen ahead of time.
    Completely disrespectful to us as candidates, asking us to spend most of our day at your company while refusing to spend your day actually getting to know us.
    This is not how you get to know someone for a technical role.
    I almost walked out of the interview and I would have declined an offer if I was given one.
    I have never felt compelled to write a review on an interview, but this was horrible.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Casenet in April 2015.

Interview

4 people, about an hour each. Each has code questions to be answered on a white board. They ask to Sort Collections, Reverse Strings, Build re-sizable stacks, join 3 tables, threads and synchronization. Be prepared to discuss algorithm efficiency. Hibernate: lazy loading, one-to-one vs. many-to-one, Session Factory. Versions of your Spring, Hibernate, Weblogic, JUnit.

Interview Questions

• Given two ArrayLists of Strings. Write a function to merge those into single list so that there are no duplicates and the items in the final list are sorted   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Casenet (Bedford, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

The Process was very efficient. The Interviewers are very friendly. All questions are reasonable. Even though I prepared a lot, I didn't answer all questions correctly, but luckily I got the major ones correct. From the day I applied online to the day I got PDF job offer letter, it only took 10 days!

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Casenet.

Interview

Had initial phone screen by recruiter and then met with several team members. It was a thorough in person interview. Everyone that I met felt that it was a good fit except for hiring manager that I could only speak with over the phone.