Casey's General Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Casey's General Stores Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2017

1.8

Kitchen Staff Interview

Interview

First to get a phone interview and then they send you a letter of acceptance and you go in and you talk to the manager then the manager again will send you a letter so you can come in and do your paperwork

Interview Questions

• If you had a reliable way to work   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goodman, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Casey's General Stores (Goodman, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

They were nice and straight forward with the question during the interview. They wanted to know if I would be a hard worker, if I work well I with others and if I would do good at the job. I answered all there questions and everything went well during the interview. They called me 3 days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• If I am a realizable worker.   1 Answer
    • If I would have transportation to work everyday   1 Answer

Kitchen Help Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Casey's General Stores (Waterloo, IA) in August 2017.

Interview

After i had heard that Casey's was hiring I put in my application and within 2-3 days i was doing the interview. The questions were quite simple nothing to hard to answer. My first day on the job was 2 days later. They were very friendly and understanding and I would recommend this job to anyone.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals for the next 5 years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Independence, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Casey's General Stores (Independence, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy, asked questions about previous experiences and availability. The hiring manager was very nice, let me now everything that I would be doing, hours, pay, etc.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any past experience in pizza making?   1 Answer

Deliver Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casey's General Stores.

Interview

I met with two store managers and the kitchen manager, who would be overseeing my training. Because they were in need of someone quickly, the interview was basically a very quick introduction to the store and team, we briefly discussed what kind of hours and flexibility I was looking for, and they got me into the system right then.

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centerville, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casey's General Stores (Centerville, IA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and within 2 days received a phone call and had a phone interview, 2 days later went to my in person interview, which took approximately 30 minutes. Received a job offer at the end of the interview and accepted, starting work within a week.

Interview Questions

• Willing to pick up shifts if needed?   1 Answer
    • If I had a reliable mode of transportation to get to and from work?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casey's General Stores.

Interview

I filled out the online application over six months ago. I was finally contacted and asked if I could come in for an interview the following day (a Saturday) at a location almost an hour away. I accepted the interview. I arrived 10 minutes early. I asked for the supervisor I was interviewing with and was told he wasn't there. I waited while someone looked around for the supervisor. He was found and asked me to come back to the office for the interview.
    The interview itself was very uncomfortable. The office was a glorified closet. I sat on a folding chair and the supervisor was sitting so close our knees touched constantly during the interview. The man interviewing me appeared to have zero people skills. He explained to me that he had injured his back and that he was "frankly not interested in niceties". He asked me to tell him about myself and I gave my answer. He then asked two more questions. Then he went on what can be discribed as a tirade about th company. He said he had only been there four weeks and went on and on about how he thought they should promote from within.
    I didn't receive a call for a second interview and I'm honestly glad I didn't.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle two employees that could not get along at work?   Answer Question

Store Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Council Bluffs, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Casey's General Stores (Council Bluffs, IA) in March 2017.

Interview

Showed up 10 minutes early, waited for manager to come greet me for the interview. Went into the office for the interview, talked about past work experience and availability.

Security Interventionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankeny, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casey's General Stores (Ankeny, IA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and within a week I was contacted. I was told that we could skip the phone screening, but asked to come in for an interview. I came to Casey's Corporate HQ and interviewed with the Security Supervisor. The Security Supervisor knew that I had a prior military background and made me feel like qualifications for the job were met without question. The supervisor and I talked about the job, we went on a tour, and I was told to expect a call. After all the interviews were completed, I received a call and a job offer letter. Easy process.

Interview Questions

• There was no questions that were difficult, but obviously as in all interviews have a great reason for why you want the job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washburn, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Casey's General Stores (Washburn, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

There really was no interview, they called me in and hired me. I would guess because I was white and clean cut. really didn't ask many questions or seem to care. This is a gas station monkey job and they treat the interview as such.