Cash America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cash America Interview Questions

2.6

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cash America (Greensboro, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

I felt welcome by the other employees as soon as I walked into the door. The hiring manager was easy to communicate with and was very professional. It's a small company with a lot to offer.

Consulting Job Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cash America (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Its was a phone interview. They were screening for insurance reps. You had to be willing to school and train to do this job. They called at about 1:20 pm on September 11 2015 from a private number that I didn't know. I believe it was from New York but may have been from New Jersey. They contacted me first thru email.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cash America.

Interview

Extremely unprofessional. 1st interview the manager was late then after talking to everyone including VP; I heard nothing. No feedback at all. I understand that I may not be the candidate but at least tell me I am not a fit.

Interview Questions

• You are good candidate why were you late.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverdale, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cash America (Riverdale, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

on-line application w/resume and 45 minute questionaire

Interview Questions

• The on-line questionaire is a poor guidline for some applicants. Pracitcal experience and intangibles.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpentersville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cash America (Carpentersville, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

3 interviews, got jerked around. was over qualified so they went with someone else even though I was really excited about the position and was committed to staying there for at least 2 years

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you have had so many jobs.   1 Answer