Cash On Go Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cash On Go

1 Interview Review

2.0

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallinn (Estonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cash On Go (Tallinn (Estonia)) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online, received an email to schedule a group interview within few days. The interview took abut 20 mins and it was with 2 women. The interview was really quick and formal. I did not enjoy talking to the recruiter. And I found that their replies to my questions were superficial. And the whole time it felt like they just wanted to get over with it. And also not much Customer Service related questions were asked. They were not interested in my previous experiences or studies. Though, it ended with a small task on A4 paper with questions about the position.
Unfortunately, I did not get chosen for the role as I was informed by Laura a few days after my interview that someone without a stronger background and who is ready to give the extra mile for the company received the position.
It looked more like automated email with empty phrases to tell to someone who has not been chosen for the job. No given details of real examples from the interview. I felt it was bit unfair how the whole process unfolded - since it does not help to improve.
 It left an impression as they only work with top talent people. Definitely, I can be passionate about my job but not sure what kind of sacrifices they were looking for.

Interview Questions