Cassels Brock & Blackwell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cassels Brock & Blackwell

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cassels Brock & Blackwell

Summer Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cassels Brock & Blackwell (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

Easy laid back interviews.
    Very friendly people.
    Typical OCI interview.
    No difficult questions like other firms It's basically a personality test. They are seeing if they wouldn't mind working long hours with you in a boardroom.
    All firms will ask why you went to law school, why you want to work for them, what do you know about the firm, why do you want to be a lawyer etc. Just be yourself, otherwise you will end up somewhere you don't fit in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiating.

Summer Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cassels Brock & Blackwell (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Prior to hiring process they were quick to respond to questions I had about the firm and helped me meet with a lawyer in the department I was interested in.

Very friendly and honest interview. Provided clear signals that they were interested in me and maintained communication to ensure that I did not feel I was forgotten. Really talked up their pancake breakfast.

Also, their head of recruitment- Shannon Leo - is the best! Super friendly and outgoing, makes you feel very welcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, etc. Minimal behavioural questions and more a focus on your resume/letting you ask questions about the firm. Pretty standard.   Answer Question