Cassidy Turley Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Cassidy Turley Interview Questions in Washington, DC

2.0

Senior Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cassidy Turley (Washington, DC) in May 2014.

Interview

Came via staffing agency. The agency knows the client very well and was confident I would be a good fit. I went over for an interview and had a very positive experience. Office is beautiful but somewhat sterile. Office manager was very friendly but it felt like a bit of a pre-screening. Then I met with the Business Manager and she and I seemed to hit it off. I felt like I understood what she was looking for and vice versa. Overall it was a positive experience, but I found out a few days later that the company had decided not to hire ANY of the people my agency sent over. They gave very vague reasons (one of us didn't have enough oomph, another had too much oomph, whatever that means.....).

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions, they were all pretty textbook for me. Perhaps that was because they already knew they didn't want me but its hard to tell. The Business Manager also asked me if I had any questions for her a minimum of 6 times, possibly more. Though I had questions ready to go I eventually ran out of questions to ask!   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cassidy Turley (Washington, DC).

Interview

Went through a phone interview, and then a in house interview, the first person was great, the actual hiring manager, I felt was racist/uncomfortable and she was late meeting with me. Not a great impression!!

Interview Questions