Cast Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cast Software Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2017

2.8

Technical Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cast Software.

Interview

1) Phone Interviews - Interview with HR, and Solutions team Director
    2) Case Study - Install CAST Software, perform analysis and prepare presentation.
    3) On-site interviews - Included presentations and 1:1 interviews with various other team members

Interview Questions

• Technical and Business Oriented. Team was really good. It would have been an excellent opportunity to improve professional as well as technical skills.
      After the interview, I was expecting a feedback but no reply from the team.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cast Software (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cast Software(New York, NY).
    Their executives should be aware of questions that are illegal or inappropriate to ask a job applicant. I was very disturbed by their inappropriate questions.

Technical Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cast Software (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

After initial screening phone call, I was given a AWS environment and the product. Then I had to use the product to review an application and create a presentation and demo of the application to present to the team. After the presentation where I was asked questions about the analysis I ran and around the programming of the application I ran the analysis on. Then got the formal offer later that week.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cast Software (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen with external recruiter found my profile on LinkedIn. 2nd phone screen with senior program manager. Both were very positive. Then invited for a 4-hour onsite at their NYC office. Questions were pretty standard project management questions and scenarios.

Did not get an offer as they prefer someone with more customer facing experience. Recruiter said they liked my technical background and could try to interview for the implementation consultant role, but it wasn't what I wanted to do for my career so I respectfully declined to pursue the other position.

Interview Questions

• When managing projects, who is more important: Cast (the company) or the customer?   Answer Question

Vice President, Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cast Software (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

They tracked me on Linkedin. The hiring manager himself initiated the dialogue over an email. First round was over the phone to assess the fitment and interest level. This was followed by in person interview with the hiring manager followed by the CEO. That was it.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave expected base and said the commission plan is being worked out. I had to take their word for the earning potential from . And later the commission plan changed to lower levels.

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cast Software (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It's been brief discussion for 10 mins with director , who has no idea what he is talking except , customer facing exp..!! It sounds there are lot of boring people as such process !! Around at director and above !!

Interview Questions

• What is your customer facing experience   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cast Software (Paris (France)) in July 2017.

Interview

At first was contacted by the HR recruiter, planned a skype interview with one of the directors. The director was late by 20 minutes for the skype interview . And he apologized for being late. The interview lasted for 10 minutes , this could have been avoided if they had reviewed my CV before setting up the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your past experience (Classic)   1 Answer
    • I think your past experience does not meet the demands for the role. We can end the interview now.   1 Answer

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cast Software (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The first telephonic contact by HR was prompt and after initial screening and exploration, a second round ( telephonic) was scheduled. All in about 7-10 days. This was skype (video call) from HQ. The interviewer explained what the company does, what he does and what the role expects from the candidate. After which fair amount of time was given to talk the interviewer through the professional experience, educational qualification current role and why this role. All was wrapped up in about 40 mins. The interviewer promptly closed stating that the concerned HR will get back with feedback. After waiting for weeks, HR did not respond. No responses were provided to email follow ups either. Highly unprofessional HR practice . The HR's day in, day out job is to screen candidates and select/reject based on interviewer's feedback. What's the deal in making the candidate wait for no reason for weeks together. It only indicates poor recruitment practices which is enough to gauge the general culture at the company.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cast Software (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview process overall 21 days . 3 rounds of telephonic interview . In that one round of interview with Skype round from Paris .Simply wasted my time in the office they did interview in 3 days .Its wates company please don't attend. The person who is taking interview is he is from events company but he is acting like big blady fool. Please experienced don't attend interview in cast software. After all the rounds HR will not response to your email also .They are doing interview for time pass .Please don't go and attend interview in cast software.

Team Member - Sales/Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cast Software (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I was called for Interview by Cast software for position in Sales & Business Development team for India. I was impressed from the very first call from the Recruiter. Good briefing of the Job profiles, roles & responsibilities, company history. Recruiter was bang-On !!! The Second & Third round with Country Mangers and President was Informative. The detailed overview on the products & the capabilities and the expectation out of me was clearly explained. Both the Gentlemen who interviewed me seems to be very knowledgeable. This was a great experience & of course the last round with the HR President who gave me company insight, the growth opportunities, company culture, the rewards & recognition policy. Entire process was very informative & the professionalism from this team was remarkable. Though I got a competitive offer , it was sad on my part that I could not accept the offer due to my personal commitment.

Thanks CAST India for this great experience.