Castle Metals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Castle Metals Interview Questions

2.6

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Park, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Castle Metals (Franklin Park, IL).

Interview

Easy. 1 interview 3 people. Biggest concern how fast I could learn to get up to speed. Interview lasted about a half hour. Easier than I had expected. No big important questions.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Castle Metals (Oak Brook, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was thorough. One phone screen, one face-to-face interview and a second panel interview. Phone screen lasted over 30 minutes and was thorough, which really helped me feel like they cared about the position and filling it with the right person.

Interview Questions

• Asked about past experience and a few behavior questions.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Castle Metals (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online and then followed up with the on boarding team they were a little slow with communicating with management. I had two in person interviews with management and operations. I was brought in to replace and existing employee and they needed to get me up to speed quickly. Overall the easiest interview process.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Castle Metals (Franklin Park, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

1 phone interview after that you are asked to do some personality online tests, but there are numbers too, and two more live interviews with HR and with the director of your position. Very hie people interviewing

Oracle Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Castle Metals (Oak Brook, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Found threw recruiter. Went to two interviews. The first one was a one on one the second was with a current employee in the position and a manager. Went really smooth, nothing too scary. Really easy.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Castle Metals (Birmingham, AL) in May 2011.

Interview

Very intensive interview process with several stages and multiple interviewers also included an online evaluation and a psychological evaluation. The HR people were very professional and the benefits package sounded excellent.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you can do this job better than me?   1 Answer

The strategy they outlined did not sound like a viable strategy and the primary hiring manager was so self absorbed he talked most of the interview.

Pricing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Castle Metals (Chicago, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

An online application was followed up by a call from HR rep. Completed a short 5 min interview over the phone. HR rep emailed a personality/skills test to complete and submit. Received an invitation to interview with the hiring manager the following week. The interview process was actually very easy and consisted of a few questions asking about my prior experience. Nothing too hard and probably not detailed enough to gain an accurate feel for my experience level and abilities. Far easier than STAR (behavioral) type interviews.