Castle & Cooke Mortgage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Castle & Cooke Mortgage

2.2

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Castle & Cooke Mortgage (Nashville, TN) in May 2018.

Interview

I had several interviews with the Area Manager Denise Haraseviat & Branch Manager Rodney Jones. They are a very intelligent team and was really impressed with how they were in the interview process. I felt right at home with them.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to get into the mortgage industry? Tell me about yourself and experience in marketing & sales ? What are your goals in the business? Do you like to networking?   1 Answer

Final Docs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Castle & Cooke Mortgage (Draper, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume via Indeed.com, within 24 hours, a friendly, professional recruiter for Castle & Cooke Mortgage called me and conducted a brief phone interview and pre-screening process. The next day, he called me to schedule an in-person interview with himself and the hiring manager. The entire process from submitting my resume to receiving an offer was roughly a week and a half.

Both the hiring manager and the recruiter were highly professional and very friendly. From the time I spoke with Jessie on the phone through the time I walked in the lobby for my in-person interview, I was greeted so warmly by everyone from the receptionist to the HR manager to the recruiter to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Castle & Cooke Mortgage (Draper, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was personal, smooth, and surprisingly pleasant. Heidi, the director of recruitment was in regular contact with me, and the interviewing panel were genuinely interested in me as a person, not just a potential candidate for an internship position.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a strong candidate for this position?   2 Answers
    • Tell us about your previous job.   1 Answer

Producing Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Castle & Cooke Mortgage (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

They flew to my state to meet with me. Very forthcoming and willing to share details. Everything they told me about the company has proven true. They will ask for a prev W-2 for commissioned employees.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a company?   1 Answer
    • They asked me about my team   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Castle & Cooke Mortgage (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2016.

Interview

Simple process. I had two interviews one with the Director of Recruiting and HR Director and one with the National Sales Manager. Very open conversation. They sold me on why I should work for them and why Castle & Cooke Mortgage was such a great place as much as I was trying to sell them on why they should hire me. It definitely made my mind up that I was in applying for the right company.

Human Resources Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Castle & Cooke Mortgage (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2016.

Interview

Very good communication from submitting application and resume to follow up with recruiter.
    Very involved in communication to and from interview up to hire on.
    The transition into the company went smooth and I was able to onboard quickly with very minimal downtime.

Undisclosed Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Castle & Cooke Mortgage (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I was instructed by recruiter that I would be interviewing with two different people. The first individual didn't want to speak with me and the second person I was told by the director that they didn't have time to talk to me and they would like to have me talk to another person in the department and they would follow up with later that evening with a phone interview because they were very interested in my background and experience after meeting me and speaking with me for several minutes. I didn't ever hear back from this person and I followed up with and email and didn't hear back.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions not bad just general questions about background and work history.   1 Answer

Unspecified Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Castle & Cooke Mortgage (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a good phone interview with a recruiter, then an in-person interview with the Director of Recruiting and the Director of the department. They said they would get back to me next week. It's been three+ weeks, I've emailed and left a voicemail; no response.

Interview Questions

• What work experience to you have pertaining to this position?   Answer Question

Loan Officer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Castle & Cooke Mortgage (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

I interviewed three times. Once with a hiring manager and twice with a branch manager. Very standard questions but enough questions to really dig into whether or whether not I was capable of doing the job. Everyone was very cordial, punctual and professional. They took the time to make sure I understood everything and they answered any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your productivity on a scale of 1-10 and why?   1 Answer

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Castle & Cooke Mortgage (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

The process was great it was a series of phone calls with the Director of Talent and a couple of calls with the President. After talking with the President, i put together my business plan for him to review we had another phone call nd that was it